Chp 16

The next day..
Cookie POV
Today is the next day and me and my hubby are at work. Last night we came up with the names for the triplets which were Taylor, Truth & Trinity but later own that night we came up with their full names and nicknames by the way.

So as y'all know our little boy will be named Taylor. His full name will be Taylor Jacobi Howard. One of our little girls name will be Truth and her full name will be Truth Destiny Howard and the final baby which is the girl Trinity her full name will be Trinity Brielle Howard.

And for the nicknames Taylor will be called Taytay but people can call him Tay if they want. Trinity nick name will be princess and Truth nickname will be Luv Bug. Anyways, we have a client that's suppose to be coming in here today. "Mr and Mrs. Lyon" said our coworker. "Yes sir" we both answered. "Your client is here" he told us. "Tell him or her to come on in" said Lucious. "Ok" a few seconds later a woman walked in. "You must be Mrs. Ball?" I guessed. "Yes I am" the woman answered. "Ok have a seat" I told her.

"So how can we help you?" Lucious asked. "Um well I was in an abusive relationship with this man named John Lewis and everyday he would beat on me and one day he was beating on me so bad and I was scared because he almost killed me. So out of self defense I grabbed his gun and i shot him and he ended up dying" the woman confessed. "Ok do you have any evidence like pictures of bruises, a witness or anything like that?" I asked her. "Yes I actually have pictures of bruises and my sister is a witness" she answered. "Well can you get your sister to come to court with you as your witness?" Lucious questioned. "Yes I can" "ok well get her to come to court with you and I need you to send me the pictures of the bruises so we can submit them to the court and I'm gonna try to dig up some information because in a case our main focus is on getting as much information as we can so we can beat the case" Lucious explained. "Ok thank you so much" the woman thanked. "Your welcome" we both said at the same time.

While Lucious was working on some paperwork a text came to my phone. It was somebody from Instagram so I accepted the message and the first thing I notice is an ultrasound. In my head I'm saying what the hell.

Girl: Hey I'm Sandy and I hate to tell you this but your husband has been cheating on you with me. I don't know have he cheated with other women but I know he has did it with me. We had an 8 month affair and I am currently 6 months pregnant with his baby that he denies. Every since I told him I was pregnant he stopped talking to me... I didn't want to come at you with this because I heard that your a sweet person but woman to woman I just had to because if I was in your situation, I would want someone to tell me too. He's not the good man that you think he is. He hasn't done anything for my baby and he said that he won't be involved in my child's life. I'm having a boy by the way and every boy needs a father. Just in case you don't believe me, here's the ultrasound.

Cookie: show me proof like messages.

Girl: ok

*sends screenshots of messages*

Girl: this is when we first started talking

Messages: girl: hey boo. Lucious: hey sexy can I come over your house tonight? Girl: what about your wife? Lucious: I don't care about her and she's a deep sleeper anyway. Girl: ok then I guess you can come over

*sends another screenshot of messages*

Girl: and that's when I told him that I was pregnant and he went off.

Girl: Lucious. Lucious: yeah wassup. Girl: I'm pregnant. Lucious: oh well congratulations. Girl: congratulations? It's your baby. Lucious: nah that baby ain't mines. Girl: Lucious this baby is yours I haven't messed around with anybody but you. Lucious: how am I suppose to believe that? Girl: look we can get a dna test ok? Lucious: I'm not getting one cause I'm for sure the baby ain't mine don't talk to me ever again