Chp 3

To be continued....
Previously on Reunited....
"So you saying Mr. Johnson is a stalker?" The judge asked. "Yes your honor" Mrs brown answered.

"Well do you have any proof like text messages or calls of him stalking you or anything?" The judge asked. "No your honor but I do know one thing, my boyfriend deserves justice because the only thing he did was try to defend me" said Mrs brown. As soon as she said that Lucious cut her off.

"I'm sorry your honor but he must done offended a lot of his 'girlfriends' because I pulled up his background and he has a history of criminal trespassing, domestic violence and a lot of other stuff" said Mr. Lyon. "Let me see that evidence" said the Judge. Mrs. Lyon passed over the evidence and the sheriff took it and gave it to the judge. The judge took some time to look over the paperwork.

"Well Mr. Whitaker you do have a history of doing this" said the judge. "Man" said Mr. Whitaker laughing. "They just doing that to make me look bad" he said. "Well I don't think this is anything to make you look bad I think this is actual proof!" Said the judge. "So therefore your honor I feel like me and Mr. Lyon client shouldn't be charged and shouldn't go to jail because for one they came on his property and yet they didn't even get charged with criminal trespassing and 2 it was self defense" Mrs Lyon spoke.

"Right and Mrs. Brown says that her boyfriend was just defending her but that's absolutely false. Me and Mrs. Lyon client has proof that he started this whole thing on his own" said Mr. Lyon. "And let me see that evidence" said the judge. They passed over the evidence and the judge read the messages

Mr. Johnson: Babe, I know I did some messed up things but I'm sorry and I'm tired of playing hard to get like I don't miss you because I do. We've been together for 2 years and have chemistry together so would you please find it in your heart to forgive me and take me back please?
Mrs Brown: aye Rodrick or whoever tf you is don't text my girl phone with all dat begging shit. She with me and gone forever be with me nigga on grape 🍇

"Ok so can someone tell me what on grape means because I'm old school?" said the judge. "On grape is something gang related" Mr. Lyon answered. "Oh, so Mr. Whitaker you a gangbanger?" The Judge asked in shock. "I mean-" he said. Struggling to get out the words. "You know what, Ima just read the rest of the messages" said the judge.
Mr. Johnson: oh my bad I'm sorry bro Ian know she had a boyfriend and you won't have to worry about me calling or texting anymore because I respect y'all's relationship 💯
Mrs. Brown: nah nigga fuck all dat. Send me the addy nigga I'm boutta pull up on yo bitch ass right now! 😤
Mr. Johnson: dude wats yo problem? 🤔 I literally apologized and you wit all dat beefing shit 🤦‍♂️... no I'm not sending my addy because life is too short for all dat dumb stuff... you don't even know me and yet you want beef with me... grow up dude
Mrs. Brown: mane look ol bitch ass nigga just send me the address aight? Witcho scary ass, ol scary ahh nigga
Mr. Johnson: I'm not sending my address to you dude 😂 you not gonna demand me to do nun 👎🏽, and I'm not gonna continue to argue witchu so have a blessed life and I wish you and Kayla the best ✌🏽
Mrs. Brown: it's aight ol bitch ass nigga my girl just sent me the address anyway so I'm bout to pull up on yo ol pussy ass

"Alright so from reading these messages it seems like Mr. Johnson didn't want any problems and Mr. Whitaker obviously wanted some problems so since I see that in your background you have a history of doing this you will be charged with criminal trespassing and domestic violence and one question... did they ever give you jail time for doing all of that? I'm not talking about months neither" said the judge. Mr. Whitaker just shook his head.

"No your honor" he said. "Well there you have it you will be sentenced to 5 years and Mr. Johnson, all charges will be dropped on you. Court is adjured" said the judge.