Chp 12

Previously on Our enemies....
"Ok well you'll learn" said Novi. "Why y'all all up in her ear tryna put stuff in hear head?" Queen finally snapped. She was trying to hold her cool but she couldn't take it no more.

"What?" Said Novi. "First of all girl you need to lower your voice because we're in the theaters and now everybody looking at us like we are damn crazy. Now, what were you saying?" Said Mignon.

The present..
"I said, why are y'all putting stuff in her head? Lucious is a good dude and y'all know it. Y'all know he would never cheat on her but yet y'all up here trying to get her to believe that she's being cheated on. What type of sister and friend are y'all huh?" Queen spoke. "First of all, you don't know what goes on behind clothes doors neither does me and Novi. And second you talking like you know everything, you must be the one fucking him?" Mignon clapped back.

"Excuse my language Cookie but I don't even like dick. So why would I fuck a man when a man obviously has a dick? Think before you speak because you just sounded dumb as fuck. I like pussy and a man doesn't have that, a woman does so why in the world would I sit up there and fuck Lucious?" Queen argued. "And he's my friend. Him and Cookie is my friend and I don't look at neither of them in a sexual way" Queen cleared up.

"But you just said that you were gay" Mignon reminded. "Ok but just cause I'm gay that doesn't mean that I find every female sexually attractive. You straight and I'm sure you don't find every man sexually attractive, do you?" Queen spoke with a raised eyebrow, really getting under Mignon's skin.

Getting so under her skin until she couldn't say nothing else. "Well I don't know why you would F him. Maybe.... it's because..... you never had D before and you wanted to try it? I don't know" Novi spoke, trying to be funny. "Oh and look at you putting yo lil two cents in" said Queen.

"Don't let me get started on you because I see the way you look at Lucious and it's obvious that you want him" Queen continued. "Yeah you thought I didn't know that huh? Think again girl I'm not dumb and I pay attention to everything" Queen made clear

Novi rolled her eyes as she focused back on the movie. I mean, it was true. She did want him. But she didn't think that anybody noticed it. But now... she knows it. And she hates it because that was her little secret that she soon wanted to open up to Lucious about whenever him and her sister would break up.

"Ok y'all stop it. We're at the theaters. Suppose to be having fun, watching the movie and yet y'all here arguing." Cookie interjected. "I'm sorry Cooks but I can't do this no more"

"I can't sit here and act like I'm cool with everything when I'm not. You know me Cookie, I'm a straightforward, honest person.. so I can't sit up here and pretend like I have no problem with them like I been doing for a few minutes almost an hour now" Queen explained.

"I just don't know what has gotten into you and Kevin" Cookie blurted out. "Kevin? What about Kevin?" Novi curiously asked. "Lucious told me that Kevin doesn't even wanna hang around Omar or Mike anymore because he feels like Omar and Mike are being fake and I guess that Kevin is trying to convince Lucious of that but Lucious wasn't falling for it so he stopped hanging around Lucious too" Cookie spilled.

"Damn, well.. as you can see me and Kevin are the only two real ones on you and Lucious team" said Queen. "Queen" Cookie rejected. "What?" "You know that was real petty come on now, let's just watch this movie"

"Look Cookie I can't do this no more I'm sorry" Queen told Cookie as she got up. "wait-where you going?" Asked Cookie, grabbing her hand. "I'm leaving. I'm calling an Uber to pick me up so I'm gonna go outside" Queen stated. "Queen-" "what?" "Don't do this please.. just sit here and watch the movie" Cookie begged. "No Cooks I'm sorry" said Queen as she continued to walk away and existed out the room. "Just let her go" said Novi.