Chp 14

Cookie POV
After finding out we were pregnant, both of us was happy and shocked. Now, we just gotta let our friends know that we are pregnant that way we can set up this gender reveal.

Me and Lucious made it back home. "Baby, I got an idea" said Lucious. "What is it?" I inquired.

"So we have champagne and we have a table that's big enough for everyone to sit around so how about we invite all of our friends over here together and announce that we are pregnant?" He suggested.

"That's an great idea" I answered.

4 hours later..
We called everyone over, everyone sat around the table. "So y'all know that me and Cooks been trying to make a baby for awhile now and luckily, our dream happened" Lucious confessed. "Oh my god... Girl? Your pregnant forreal? Like for real forreal? I'm gonna be an auntie?" Said my sister, being dramatic. "Yes, Novi your gonna be an auntie and not only to 1 baby but to 3 babies" I told her.

"Thr- three? Girl you having triplets?" Asked my sister. "Yes I'm having triplets" I answered. "Damn those a lot of babies to push out of your vagina that's why I will never get pregnant" said Mignon.

"I wouldn't expect you to anyway" Omar chipped in. "Um, and why is that?" Asked Mignon. "Because you said you hate kids" Omar reminded her.

"Yep, I do. That's why I don't babysit and if Cookie kids too bad I won't babysit them neither" Mignon made known. "Well you don't have to worry about my kids being bad because that's one thing I'm not going play" I told her.

"Well Lucious, congratulations man" said Mike. "Thank you" Lucious replied. "Yeah, congratulations. But you got a big job forreal" Omar said laughing.

"And how is that?" Lucious questioned. "Because you got 3 babies. I already know it's hard taking care of 1 baby but 3 babies? Thats really gotta be hard" Omar spoke. "Yeah it's gonna be but me and my baby got this because we are a team. We're gonna take care of our kids and give them a good life right babe?" "Right" I joined.

"And I am 4 months and a half pregnant and the doctor says that I'm far along enough to find out the gender of the triplets so I want to do a gender reveal" I stated. "Ok, we can do it tomorrow" said Omar.

The next day...

Lucious POV
Today is the day that we find out the gender of our beautiful triplets. I haven't even seen our babies yet but I just know that they are beautiful.

I know that having kids is gonna change my life. I might have one more so we can possibly be an equal family but it just depends on how we do with 3 babies. But the only way that I would want another kid is if our triplets come out to be different genders because the family isn't gonna be equal since we are having triplets.

But I'll say about 2 or 3 years from now, if I find raising triplets a big job then we won't have another kid. Then again, it's all up to Cookie because I respect the fact that she has to carry the baby.

I got to admit, the things that women go through when they carry babies.... I don't know if I could do it. I have seen how much pain women go through with being pregnant.

That's why if I do want one more kid in the future and my wife doesn't I'm gonna respect it because I completely understand and besides, we can always adopt.

But if she doesn't want to do that neither I understand.

Cookie POV
I'm happy to be a mom. Especially with the man of my dreams. To be honest, I don't even have a guest what the genders might be, that's what makes it more exciting for me.

But boys or girls, I'm still gonna love them and treat them equally. Would I possibly want another baby in the future? Maybe. I just don't want to carry triplets or twins I just want to carry one baby.

But if 3 kids get too overwhelming for me then condoms and birth control here I come.

But based on what I've been experiencing, I don't think that all of them are the same gender.

"Hey baby" my hubby spoke, walking into the kitchen where I'm at, leaving a kiss on my neck. Mind you, everyone else is outside. "Mmm, Lucious stop doing that you know that's my weak spot" I reminded him. "And" he spoke. Giving me a peck on the lips. "What's so bad about that?" He questioned.

"Because I'm gonna get wet" I told him. "I still don't see the problem. I like it when your wet" he said. "Lucious.... stop it please"I told him. "Why babe?" He asked me. "Just stop ok?" I repeated. "But I still don't understand why. You not in the mood or something?" He asked me. "I actually am in the mood and I'm trying to control it but you on the other hand is making it worse" I said with attitude.

"And what's wrong with me making it worse? Because I don't just gotta tease you. We can jump straight into it right now" he cleared up. "Lucious we have people over here" I warned him. "So?" He challenged. "So that means we can't do anything because we might get caught" I said irritated.

"We still can do it baby just gotta make it a lil quick. Even though I hate quickies but when I'm tasting you, I'm thankful for that no matter how much time I got so why don't you let me just eat your p*ssy til you cum hmm?"  He suggested. I couldn't resist anymore.

"Ok come on" I said. He followed me upstairs to the bedroom. He closed the door and locked it. His eyes turnt dark as he stared me in the eyes. Then he pulled me in for a kiss. It turnt into a make out session. And then all of a sudden, he went down and pulled my dress up. Following by my panties and started eating me out. "Ah, mmm" I moaned.

"Fuck" I continuously moaned as he kept doing his job. 

Meanwhile...
Omar POV
I'm going into the house to find Cookie and Lucious because everyone is ready for the gender to be revealed. "Lucious!" I called out. "Cookie!" I called out. I looked around and didn't see them anyway. And then I walked up the stairs. I heard moaning but I thought I was tripping. As I got closer and closer to their bedroom. The moaning was loud and clear.

That sh*t right there just makes my blood boil. She needs to be moaning like that with me, not with no other nigga, but her moans are sexy as hell if I'm being honest. I knocked on the door. "Lucious, Cookie!" I called.

On the other hand...
When Cookie and Lucious heard their named being called they immediately stopped. "Damn it man I was close." Said Cookie mad. "I know right. Just ruined the whole damn vibe" Lucious butted in.

*knock knock* "WHO IS IT!?" Asked Lucious. "It's Omar!" Omar spoke. "What you want?" Lucious asked him. "Yo man, everyone is waiting for the gender to be revealed" he admitted. "Ok ok we'll be out" Lucious said. Omar walked away.

"See I told you we should've never did it right now" Said Cookie.

15 minutes later...
Cookie & Lucious has 3 big balloons. So now it's time to find out the gender. "Ok y'all let's count down to 5 on all 3 of them" Cookie suggested. "5,4,3,2,1"  *pop* pink went everywhere, the crowd cheered. Now Lucious and Cookie knows that one of their kids is a baby girl. "5,4,3,2,1..." *pop* and once again, pink went everywhere. Meaning that they now have 2 baby girls.

"5,4,3,2,1.." *pop* well, this time.... Blue actually came out. Meaning that they will be having 2 babygirls and 1 baby boy. Everyone cheered, while Cookie and Lucious hugged each other filled with Tears of joy.

Baby idea names?