Chp 1

We are expecting 👀.......

Well me and Lucious have been doing good. It's our
first week of work and yes we have the same jobs. We're off of work now and we're driving back home. I told him that I had something to talk to him about. As I looked out the window and just stared at the huge buildings we were passing by he said something to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I spoke. Not hearing what he just said. "I said don't you need to talk to me about something, baby?" He questioned. "Uh, yeah. We can wait til we get home tho" I told him.

After getting home we both sat down on the couch. Lucious made eye contact with me leaning his head sideways. "So what was it you need to talk to me about?" He asked. Lord his voice is just so sexy and those eyes... whew. Let me focus on the real problem though.

"Well... you know..... how...... we been..... wanting a baby?" I said slowly. "Yea" he said. "Well it's a possibility that I could be.... pregnant. I don't know for sure but I do know my period is a little late" I told him and his eyes widened. I already knew he was about to get excited so I cut him off.

"I said POSSIBLY Lucious, so that doesn't MEAN that I AM PREGNANT" I told him. "I know babe but it's still a possibility.... I mean, what if you are? That means I'll have a son or a daughter!" He said excited.

And I sighed. See this is why I didn't want to tell him until I found out for sure but I knew that he might be mad at me if I waited. "Lucious, stop getting so excited ok? We all remember what happened last time" I warned him. "Alright... I'll try not to be so excited" he joked and I laughed.

Just in case your wondering what I'm talking about, 5 years ago it was a possibility that I could be pregnant. And when the results came back that I was not pregnant, Lucious fell into a deep depression.

He didn't want to eat or anything. That's just how depressed he was and how bad he wanted a baby. He still does want a baby and so do I. We did get checked just to make sure we weren't sterile or anything and the doctor said he found nothing wrong with us.

"But we need to go to the doctor as soon as possible baby because I wanna know" he told me. "I know you do, how about we go tomorrow?" I suggested. "Of course" He responded. "But besides that Kevin wants to hang out tonight. The whole crew was down  and he asked us were we down and I told him that I don't know" he said. "Why?" I asked confused.

"I mean, you already know I'm not going anywhere without you, and this job has been having us tired lately so I just didn't want to say yes to something not sure if you were in a mood for it or not" he explained. Aww, see that's one thing I love about my man. He's so thoughtful. He always think about what I would think or say and to be honest it's a turn on.

Not in a sexual way but in a good way. "And He wants us to go down to Rick's place... that's where we're going, well if you wanna go" he assured me.

"I'll go, what time?" I asked him. "I don't know" he told me. He pulled out his phone and texted Kevin.

T 🖤 : what time u want us to be there?
Kev 😂: at 7

"He said at 7" he confirmed. "Hmm, so I got two hours to sleep" I said. "I'm right there with you" he told me.

2 hours later......
"Babe?" Said Lucious trying to wake Cookie up. "Hmm" she spoke drowsily. "We gotta get up, come on" he said kissing her shoulders up to her neck. "No" she said. "Come on" he told her. He then started to leave a hickey on her neck which woke her up.