Chp 11

The next morning....

Cookie POV
Me and Lucious had got up, brushed our teeth, took a shower and headed to the Hotel to get my stuff. Once arriving at the hotel and inside the hotel room Lucious looked around.

"This a nice ass hotel room" he spoke. "Yep" I responded, getting my stuff ready. I went up to the sink/bathroom where they had this big mirror at I bent down because I had dropped something and Lucious walked up to me dry humping me.

"Bae.... stop now I gotta get my stuff together" I told him. "Please?" he begged, leaving kisses on my neck. I was about to respond but then I felt his hard member poking me. Damn he ain't playing I said to myself. It made me wet so I just decided to give him what he wanted.

"Ok come on" I told him.

30 minutes later....
After we did the nasty or whatever I finished getting my stuff and we headed out the door.

Hours later....
It was 7:30 PM. "Ok babe I gotta go, love you" I said giving him a peck on the lips. "Love you too and yo lips" he teased. I laughed "shut up stupid and don't you gotta go too?" I asked/reminded him. "Yeah i do I'm right behind you" he spoke. "Ok" I replied.

I walked outside, got in my car and started it and then drove off. He was right along with me.

I stopped and picked up Queen. "So girl are you gonna tell me, how did you and Lucious broke up because I didn't know anything about this" complained Queen. "First of all, we're back together because you said it like we're not" I told her.

"I mean I know y'all back together but I'm just mad that both of my friends didn't tell me that the relationship was over" Queen expressed. "So tell me what's going on with y'all" I sighed. "Queen that's a long story. I know I said I would tell you but that's a long story now that I think about it" I admitted.

"Ok and I'm willing to hear it" Said Queen, all ears. "Girl we gone be late for the movie if I do that" I said. "Chile please they play a thousand commercials before they even get to the damn movie so just tell me what's going on"

"Well... it all started when we first moved into the house" "when we first moved into the house my sister Novi and my friend Mignon had told me that he was smiling at his phone and that I might want to go through it and at first I was like nah that's my boo he wouldn't cheat on me, I know he wouldn't. And they was like you never know so I was like y'all right. I mean, you never know"

"So before he went to sleep he had turnt his phone face down and he's been doing it every since we met but I just overreacted because of what Mignon them told me" "ok and what else happened?" Asked Queen.

"So after I went through his phone, I didn't find anything. But him flipping his phone over just did something to me and plus I was on my period and everything so that didn't make things any better"

"So the next morning I was like do you got something to tell me and he was like no and I said well why you flipping your phone over and he was like he been doing this and all of that other stuff"

"So fast forward we went to work  and we really didn't talk that much and when we got back home he went to the store and surprised me with snacks and wrote me a letter saying he was sorry so for that I was kinda over it so I was gonna try to put that past us"

"And then everything was good until he went out with his friends and all of a sudden he just burst in the house and fussing at me and girl i don't know it was some shit about I was hugging and kissing all on another dude which is totally not true so I was like forget it and I just moved in a hotel and like a week or so I needed some more clothes so i stopped by the house and we ended up making a bet in basketball"