Chp 10

Previously on Our Enemies....
"That's game!" Lucious shouted. "So?" He questioned, looking at Cookie and walking up to her.

(I'm gonna try to write up to 1,500-2,000+)
The present..
No one's POV
"So?" He questioned looking at Cookie and walking up to her. "Well... I did miss you" she said with a blush. They both ended up grinning. "I missed you too" Lucious spoke. "But if you ever disrespect me again, damn this bet. We are over... we are through" Cookie warned him.

"I know baby. And I'm going to work on my temper... but besides all of that, I know something we can do when we leave here" Lucious hinted biting his lip. "No we gotta shower first" Cookie reminded. "How? We haven't even been running around like that" said Lucious.

"I know but I haven't showered and I was gonna shower before I came here but I said what's the point of that when I'm about to play basketball so I do need to shower" she told him. "Ok, well... come on" said Lucious. "Where we going?" Asked Cookie. "To our house" Lucious answered. "Ok but I need to get my stuff from the hotel" Cookie reminded.

"Ok we can do that after you shower" Lucious stated.

Cookie POV
I shook my head. This man, this man... but the way I feel right now is that I'm very happy. I really am. I'm happy that this bet made us come together because to be honest, I was missing Lucious like crazy. I really was but it's just the disrespect you know?

Just like I told him, if he ever disrespects me again, forget this bet because I don't even allow disrespect from my elders so why would I allow them from a man?

We finally made it to our house. He looked over at me and I looked over at him. "You ready?" He asked. "Mhm" I replied. I began to put my hand on the door handle. "No... let me open the door for you" he offered. "Ok look at you trying to be a gentleman" I teased. "I been a gentleman" he said.

He got out the car and walked up to my side to open the door. "Thank you" I spoke, as I got out the car. "You're welcome" he stated.

Walking up to the house and unlocking the door as we both entered. "It's been so lonely here without you" Lucious spoke. "And that's one of the main reasons why, I'm so glad that you're back" he continued, leaving a sweet kiss on my cheek as I smiled.

"Well I gotta hop in the shower" I told him. He gave me a permission nod. Even though I don't need permission for anything but, you know what I mean.

I went into our room and looked in my dresser to see what I was gonna wear. You know what, I might just wear something comfortable.

 You know what, I might just wear something comfortable

After pinking out my outfit, I picked out some panties.