Chapter 14: Bad Side

Chapter 14

"What are we going to do now?" Yvo shifts his head and arched his eyebrows at Sean. "Since your cousin already left, how about you leave too so I and Lareina could date."

Yvo doesn't know what had gotten to him and why he said such a thing. Just a while ago, he was thinking of putting his confession on hold for now, but he subconsciously said it. His mouth suddenly sp—Argh! Now he got no choice but to say the truth.

"Wait WWHAAT?? D-DATE?!?" Lareina uttered in surprise. "I think I misheard you, Yvo." She mouthed rubbing her ears as if there was a speck of dirt stuck in it.

Sean, on the other hand, gritted his teeth as his both hands clenched in anger and jealousy. "Who says I'll allow you? Go date yourself! Lareina will be coming with me." He grabbed Lareina's wrist and pull her close to him.

"Let's go ho—"

"Why don't you just tell her the truth, Sean? We're just the same, aren't we?" Yvo provoked that made the latter stiffened in his position.

Lareina who's puzzled about what's happening cannot help to react. "What truth?"

"That he actually—"

"STOP!" Sean firmly shouted at Yvo who remains stoic.

"Silly, what's the point of stopping me? I'm not afraid of you or anything. I don't care any less." Yvo deeply chuckled before turning his gaze back at Lareina. "Well, as I was saying Sean likes you too."

Lareina shrugged noncommittally as if she already knew it. "Of course, he likes me, were best friends after all. I like h—"

"I mean, romantically. Not as a best friend but as a woman." Yvo bluntly admitted as he smirked in Sean's direction who was now lowering his head.

Deep inside, Yvo rejoiced and felt victorious seeing Sean in such a nervous state. Knowing that he won over him is enough to give him an enthusiastic feeling of cloud nine.

"I-Is that t-true, S-Sean?" Lareina stuttered, wanting to hear it from his mouth.

Feeling nervous about how Lareina will respond, Sean lifted his head. His eyes met Lareina and saw the expression he doesn't want to see in his entire life. But, since it already come to this point he just has to admit it. He can't afford to pretend anymore especially now that Yvo also says out loud that he likes her.

He inhaled a deep breath before answering. "Yes, I like you. More than a friend and now that you already knew it I'm gonna court you." He took Lareina's hand and hold it gently, wanting her to feel his sincerity.

"So be it, I'm gonna court you too Lareina. I'm not taking "no" as an answer."  Yvo hastily interrupted as he quickly took a step forward and hold the other free hand of the girl. And now both of them are holding her hands.

Lareina, feeling thoroughly perplexed due to the abrupt confession of her friends swiftly retracts her hands from their hold. "W-Wait a minute...let me process this first." She rubbed her temples, looking disoriented as she thinks of what to do in this kind of situation.

A minute later, she finally opened up her mouth to speak. "I-I think I n-need to g-go. G-give me some time to think." She says before leaving the two of them.

Both Sean and Yvo eyed Lareina as her figure slowly fade away from their sight. Yvo was the first one to regain himself back. He then looked at his side where Sean is and obviously, Sean is still in the blank state.

Yvo cleared his throat loudly, enough to wake up Sean from his revenue. As awareness came to Sean, he pulled Yvo by his shirt. "This is all your fault!" Sean furiously yelled as he stares back at Yvo like he want to rip him off.

"Woah, you should be grateful since I helped you to admit your secret feelings." Yvo playfully grinned, totally noticing that he was not afraid of Sean's anger.

Sean wanted to punch Yvo hard till he can't be recognized but resisted since they were in a public area where lots of people can see them.
"You know what, just f*ck off!" Instead of being violent, he just harshly pushed Yvo away and began to leave.

Sean is not in the mood to go home so he went into the mall again to have a haircut 'cause he was planning to anyway.

"Tch. Weak." Yvo hissed as he looked at Sean's walking figure. He can't believe that Sean only pushed him when in fact he was waiting for a punch. It's weird but he's kinda feeling excited to see Sean's violent side since he is known to be a gentle person. But now, based on this, he can conclude that Sean is a real softy who can't even hurt people.

Feeling unsatisfied, Yvo followed Sean silently inside. And in just a short while, he spotted Sean entering a Salon and talking to the staff there. Since the store is transparent, he just waits outside. Good thing there's a frappe shop there where he can buy and eat freely while looking at him. Yvo knew that there was no point in what he was doing, but since he was feeling bored he doesn't mind it at all. All he wants to see is Sean's other side. He doesn't believe that there are people who are good inside and out. No matter what, even a good person can have a bad side within them and he wanted to see that. Suffice it to say, he's eager to see Sean's bad side to the point that he can't be contented by just mere teasing and yelling like Sean always did. He wants more, more evil side of him.

He waited an hour before Sean finally made a step outside. From his spot, he could see that Sean cut his hair short on each side but not so short at the top. When Sean was about to leave, Yvo then carefully stands from his seat and took the frappe before following Sean closely.

After a short walk, Yvo caught Sean buying a ticket for a film. 'Maybe he's gonna watch a movie.' He thought.

When Sean fully entered the Cinema, he quickly went to buy a ticket without knowing what the movie is. "Same as the Man a while ago, Miss." He ordered before giving the cashier his card.

"Just type your pin here, Sir."

Yvo quickly obliged and when he's finally having his ticket, he immediately followed Sean inside the Cinema. Before finding his seat, his eyes turned around looking for Sean.

"Where is he? Where is he?" He asked himself.  "There you are!" He grinned as he found him near the front of the screen.

He then secretly took a seat on the row behind where Sean is meticulously seated, waiting for the movie to start. 

Not long after, the movie starts. Sean is relaxing in his seat while eating his popcorn as his eyes are fixated on the screen. Meanwhile, Yvo, the person behind him is regretting his decision in following Sean inside without knowing what the movie is. 

'It's a horror movie for Pete's sake!!!' Yvo innately cussed to himself as he instantly closed his eyes and covered his ears with both hands, not wanting to feel the eerie feeling the movie gives.

"Sh*t!"

|R.N|IMVICTORIQUE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

GOD BLESS