CHAPTER 2: Classmates

Chapter 2

Third person's POV

"Here it is!" Said Sean as they stand in front of a building. "The Performing Arts building. The floor is based on the student's level. Basically, you're both on the first floor. By the way, Lareina, let me see your schedule." He said forwarding his hand to the girl.

Lareina then took it out of her bag and hand it to the latter.

"Let me take a picture, so I know when to pick you up," Sean added as he readied his phone camera and took a capture.

"How about you, what's your class?" Lareina asks Yvo with the hope to be her classmate.

"I am in the first class," Yvo responded plainly.

Lareina clapped her hands and jump out of happiness. "We're Classmates! Finally, I have someone I know!" She rejoiced and Sean just looked at her like she was a hopeless case.

"That's good." Sean's muttered looking at Yvo. "Please do me a favor in return for accompanying you today. Kindly tell me if someone bullies her or the other way around. 'Cause the girl of mine is a little bitchy sometimes."

Sean mocked earning him a glare from his only best friend.

'girl of mine?' Yvo's brows knitted. 'I thought they weren't a couple?' He thought

"By the way, that's your room." He said pointing to the room a little far away from them.

"Thank you." Says Yvo, still with his poker face.

"No worries," Sean replied nonchalantly. He took a glance at his wristwatch and inhale a loud gasp.

"What's wrong, Sean?" Lareina asked worriedly.

"Crap, I'm late! I'm late! I gotta go now. Lareina, call me later okay? Bye!" Sean bid farewell in haste and quickly run off, leaving the two of them again.

"Well, it's about time for us to. Let's go!" Lareina shrugged off her shoulder and continue to walk toward their soon-to-be classroom. While Yvo followed her quietly.

••••••

It's now their lunch break and the best friends decided to meet at the cafeteria. Without informing Sean, Reina pulled Yvo with her since she can't stand seeing someone alone, and together, they sat on a vacant seat and wait for Sean to arrive.

"Oh, Your best friends now?" Said the newly arrive Sean with a little bit of jealousy and somehow, Yvo noticed it but didn't care any less. It is not like he wants to join the two of them anyways. He was just suddenly dragged by a stubborn hand and carefully led him here. To suffice, he was forced to be with them and since he owe them for accompanying him a while ago, he just let her drag him away.

Lareina, who was clueless as to what Sean felt for her smiled cutely. "Yep, he's going to be our new best friend. Right, Yvo?"

Yvo who doesn't know what and how to react remained silent and shrugged his shoulder. While Sean just heaved a deep sigh, wondering how he got a dumb best friend.

"Aiya, let's just eat." Sean grimaced, not liking the idea of Lareina having a new best friend except him. "Oh wait, did you already order?" He asks.

The two juniors both shooked their head in answer. Lareina then scratched the side of her nose, her usual habit when thinking of excuses
that Sean already familiarized.

"Well, I thought you are the first one to arrive since that's what happened every time we met. Turns out, it was us so we waited for you and forgot. So, Sorry?" Lareina sweetly apologized and blow a kiss to Sean
direction making the latter blush.

Sean quickly averted his gaze as he control himself and try to brush off the tingling butterfly sensation inside his stomach. Meanwhile, Yvo wanted to puke on the dog food the best friends showing in front of him.

(Dog food- This is another term for PDA or Public display of affection in China.)

Sean cleared his throat before continuing further. "Aiya, what will you do without me." He said as he stand up and gave Lareina a wink. Lareina just giggles knowing the fact that Sean can't get mad at her. "Wait here, I'll just order. How about you?" Sean turned his gaze to Yvo who also stand up in his seat.

"I'm also going," Yvo responded before heading out first leaving Sean who can't help to wonder if Yvo doesn't know any other facial expressions at all 'cause he always saw him wearing his usual poker face.

'Ayst, why am I even bothered by it?' Sean exaggeratedly shooked his head as if he was shaking Yvo's poker face outside his mind. When he was done, he quickly caught up to Yvo who was now waiting at the end of the line.

"Do you like her?" He said as they waited together for their turn.

"Who?" Yvo pretended to be clueless though he knew who is he pertaining to.

Sean gritted his teeth out of annoyance. "Of course, my best friend. Why are you with her in the first place? I do not mean to offend you but it was supposed to be me and her only."

Yvo turned around to face Sean who was eyeing at him while drinking vinegar.

(Drinking vinegar-An expression in China correlates to feeling jealous.)

"Then ask your friend not me, she was the one who dragged me here to begin with," Yvo complained that only the two of them could hear. Sean who doesn't know how to react because of Yvo's sudden outburst kept silent on his position.

While the former smirked as an idea formed inside his tricky mind. He stepped forward making the older one confused and Immediately took a backward step. "You know what, I'm sick of your jealousy issues. Why not confess already? If you're afraid better move now 'cause you know...love is unpredictable." Yvo smiled evilly as turned around facing the front of the line, leaving the older dumbfounded.

'Did he just smile?' Sean thought as goosebumps flow on his body. He took a glimpse at Yvo's back which was facing him. A smile then formed on his face, forgetting the younger advice a while ago.

'Aiya, So he can still smile? Looks like he is still a normal person after all.'

|R.N|IMVICTORIQUE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

GOD BLESS