CHAPTER 16: Voice

Chapter 16

AS Yvo made his first step into Sean's room, his eyes quickly linger around like an investigator analyzing and observing all the in-depth details of the room he was in. The porcelain golden floor matches up with simple but classy white and brown wallpaper, white curtains, glass door with a balcony. All his awards and achievements are plastered on the wall. Including pictures like the family picture, a picture of Sean with his friends including Lareina, and lastly, a picture of Sean on stage, smiling widely as he holds a trophy in his hand. Overall for a man, his room is too clean and extremely organized, to the point that someone will be afraid to mess it up.

Sean then put his casual little bag on his study table before opening it, collecting all his necessary things, and arranging it organized on the table.

"Your room is pretty large yet simple." Uttered Yvo as he invite himself to the single couch. He glanced at Sean who have his eyes still intact on his things.

Sean shortly replied. "I prefer it like that. Anyways, since you are too brazen enough to sleep here even though you are aware that we're not on good terms, you will sleep on that couch you're sitting on."

Yvo pouted making Sean surprised because of his unusual action. "You're being inhospitable, didn't you know that if you have a visitor, the visitor should be the one to use the bed and not the owner?"

Sean rolled his eyes as he heard Yvo's reasoning. "If you're not the visitor, maybe I would do that." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're something. I thought you kind but now I know, even the kindest person has a bad attitude. Wonder if Lareina will react if he saw you like this."

"If you didn't make a move on Lareina maybe we would be friends, but you did. You even blurted out my feelings to her and now she was giving me a silent treatment. Aiya, I'm getting angry again. You know what, let's drop this topic. I'm afraid if this will continue I'll demand you to leave my house."

"Fine! Fine! You win this time." Yvo surrendered, lifting both of his hands over the side of his head.

"Tch." Sean hissed before turning around and finding something. "Jian! Baby, where are you?" He yelled as he
walked through the door, finding the one he called Jian.

'Who's Jian?' Yvo asked himself as he glanced at the door where Sean went in.

Sean came back after a few minutes and his eyes immediately catch Yvo's. "You stay here. Don't touch anything." He mused before leaving Yvo all alone in his room.

Yvo shrugged his shoulder as he stands up from the couch and dragged himself to the door where Sean went in a while ago. He couldn't help to be curious about what was inside since there was a sign plastered on the top that says 'PRIVATE'.

His hands touch the doorknob and slowly he opens it. He then walked inside and from there, he was greeted with different kinds of paintings on the wall. His mouth form an "O" as he stared at it. "Woah, he's artistic huh." He mouthed as he walked all over the room.

His feet then stopped at the front of a canvas Sean is currently working on for the incoming exhibit. From the looks of it, it wasn't finished yet. The painting portrays two men in an ancient setting. The first man is wearing an ocean-colored robe and playing a zitter beside the tree. While the second man is in a ponytail, wearing a black robe seated on the cherry blossom tree playing his flute.

Before he can look for more, he heard rapid footsteps outside so he hurriedly went outside from Sean's private room and sat on the couch where he was seated a while ago acting like nothing happened.

His head then turned around as he heard the knob opening and found Sean holding a cat in his arms. Sean then went inside and carefully laid down his cat on the floor. "You didn't touch anything, do you?" He asks.