Chapter 21:

After a few minutes, Sean came back wearing the spare shirt Yvo tossed at him earlier. At first, he thought that the shirt was too short for him to fit in since he seemed to be taller than Yvo. However, he was completely wrong as it was the opposite. It kind of confuses him since Yvo's shirt is always like this and it doesn't look like it is small. But, to him...argh! He looks like a clothes hanger.

'Maybe because of our difference in built,' Sean thought as he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror.

As he walked toward their table, Li Quin was the first to notice him and waves her hand urging him to walk faster, "Done changing?" She asks while eating.

"Yep, and from what I am seeing you're all done eating." He helplessly muttered as he looks at them one by one, except Yvo.

"You looked so thin wearing that shirt Sean," Lareina commented as she analyze him.

Sean then just shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly, not minding the pair of eyes that watching him. Especially, that gaze that comes from a certain person he extremely hates. He already thank him earlier and he's not going to say that uncomfortable words again for the second time.

"That's because I'm quite buff. Unlike him." Yvo retorted, not minding the fact that Sean was just in front of him.

"Hey, what are you implying by that?" Sean said in response, feeling deeply insulted.

"Well sorry, I'm not a dancer. I'm terrible at exercise and my metabolism was different from yours. So what if your buff? My muscles are enough." He sarcastically added as he started munching the snack that Darren brought earlier.

"Hey, you two...stop it! You're starting again..." Lareina interjects before the two quarreled again. "Really guys, why can't you just get along?" She exclaimed with helplessness.

"He started it!" Yvo pointed at Sean making the latter huff in annoyance.

"What? Me? You're the one who insulted me! Egoistic jerk!" He replied.

"What? Egoistic? Me?" Yvo pointed at himself with his head knotted. "I'm not egoistic, I'm just telling the fact that you're skinny, and guess what, reality hurts but you must accept it!" He shouted trying to defend himself.

"Well, it's good to be skinny not like a scaredy-cat like you who's afraid of ghosts."

"Hey, that's not what we're arg----"

While the two of them argue at the cafeteria, some tried to gossip and some are happily watching the ongoing drama. And as for the couple and the two girls at their table, they are like the ones in the latter.

Lucy looked at Sean confused. It's the first time she has seen him so work out and act like a child.

"Cute..." She mumbled to herself, enough to be heard by Li Quin and Darren.

"Okay, knock it off, children. You're being loud and the cafeteria staff might throw us out!" Li Quin said as she interceded in the pointless argument she had never seen in her entire life.

"By the way, who's cute Lucy?" She asked teasingly as she glanced at the girl sitting beside her.

Caught off guard, both boys stopped arguing and glanced at the girl in question. Lucy then, feeling uncomfortable with the unwanted attention she's getting, tries to think of a way to escape the situation.

"I---I mean...I-It's cute seeing them a-arguing like that." She answered while bowing her head. "By the way, Sean, have you told Darren?" She suddenly asked Sean trying to divert their attention.

"What about me?" Darren inquired as he looked at his friend.

"Oh, that? Right, Lucy chooses a song for me. Maybe you can check it out later." He replied.

"Song?" Lareina muttered, surprised at what she just heard, "Who's singing again?"

All of the people at their table grow silent as they watch the two. All of them are confused about why Lareina is acting like that except Yvo as he gets to know the hidden story behind it.

"Me..." Sean answered starting straight at his best friend.

"You're gonna sing again?" She asks beginning to worry. "Are you sure? W-What if that person came back?"

"What person? Who?" Li Quin interferes with curiosity. "What is this all about? Can someone please explain it to me, love?"

"No idea." Darren exaggeratedly shrugged his shoulder as her beloved girlfriend peeked at him.

"Ahmm, did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry, I thought..." Lucy stood up and bow her head feeling guilty.

"No! No! No!" Sean quickly stand up and went in her direction. He then lifts her head and pats her hair like a brother to her sister.

"We just had a situation before but doesn't matter now, right Reina?"

"Yes, sorry about that. He's just so sick before so I got worried. Oh right, it's almost time, eat your fill guys. And Sean, a word outside?" She said as she step outside.

He nervously nodded as he pats Darren's shoulders "S-Sure. Don't leave me alone guys. Wait for us, okay?" He said in a hurry as he rushed outside to follow his friend.

Outside the cafeteria, he found her standing in the corner away from other people. So he quickly went in her direction and clear his throat.

"What if you have a panic attack again?" She stops as her voice trembles. "It's not like I don't want you to sing but if that person came back...I'm afraid, you'll get to experience those panic attacks again...Yes, it's been years since then but...what if...what if..."

"Look, I know you are worried about me but I can handle myself now okay? I am not like the same Sean before. I was vulnerable at that time since that was my first time encountering it but I'm old enough. And as you said, it's been years...maybe that person got tired of stalking me and had another one. So, don't worry okay?" He said as he comforts her.

"Fine, but promise me. Tell me if something happens, don't keep it a secret."

"Sure,  how can I hide something from someone I like? Obviously, not!" He mumbled sweetly as he laughed.

"Anyways, let's go inside. They're probably wait---" He said but paused after seeing Yvo not far away from them.

Sean frowned, "What are you doing here kid? Trying to gossip?"

"Hell no! I was just about to call you Grandpa. We're all about to leave since you wanted us to wait for you two. Now that you're done, move faster, we still have practice." Yvo sternly retorts as he walks away.

"That guy is really rude." Sean can't help but mumble as Lareina just shakes her head as she whispered teasingly, "Careful, the more you hate, the more you love."