Chapter 20: Ge

Chapter 20

It is now their break time, Sean immediately ran towards Lareina as soon as he was done talking with Darren about the song he will be singing.

"It's already lunchtime, let's eat my treat." He mused happily as he gave her a wink. He then took Lareina's bag from her hold and hold it for her instead.

Lareina giggled seeing his actions as a suitor."You seemed so happy, Sean."

"It is my way to congratulate you since you won. And you know, we've been busy lately so I'm going to make it up to you."

"So I guess, am also included in that treat of yours right? Since me and Lareina are duos. How thoughtful of you, I thank you in advance Sean-ge." Yvo smirked as he fixed himself.

(A/n: "Ge" means brother in China.)

Sean huffed as he heard the word 'ge'. He doesn't hate it but it's too unbelievable for him because it came from Yvo's mouth. When is the time he permitted him to call him ge? They weren't even close, to begin with.

"Don't call me ge we're not brothers." He contempt, rolling his eyes in annoyance but too bad, it doesn't affect Yvo at all. Instead of feeling embarrassed, he grinned even more widely.

"Sean ge." He nonchalantly repeated, wanting to piss Sean off more.

"Y-You!!!...."Before Sean could say anything he retreated. He thought that it was just a waste of time to argue with Yvo. Also, he cannot let him ruin his mood.

He sighed. "Anyways, Treat yourself, why would I treat such a shameless guy like—"

"Both of you are starting again, stop
it. Let's go." She said, grabbing both of their wrists before pulling them toward the exit.

"Aiyah, wait up!" Darren shouted making them stop from leaving the room.

"Why?" Sean muttered as he looked back.

"Let's eat together. I'll just get Li
Quin. Reserved us some chair will you? Oh, I'll also invite Lucy so three chairs, got it??? Thank you." He said, not stopping, and before Sean could say anything Darren already ran off leaving them bewildered.

Sean heaved a sigh, "Come on before it gets crowded. You heard him, three chairs." Sean tiredly said before holding Lareina's hand which surprises the latter.

Sean thought that having a lot of people is better than having Yvo as a chaperone. At first, he was planning to eat alone with Lareina but she's the one that dragged Yvo so he had no choice but to let him join them.

'It's better that way.' He thought, feeling disappointed.

••••

Sean being a gentleman pulled a chair for Lareina to seat. Luckily, they easily found a table for six, enough for all of them.

"Thanks," Lareina muttered as she sat on the middle chair while Yvo and Sean occupied the chairs beside her.

Just after a minute, Darren together with his girlfriend and Lareina came and sat on the vacant chairs across them.

"H-Hi S-Sean." Lucy greeted, trying not to blush.

Sean smiled as he greeted her back. "You're done with your class?"

Lucy nodded. "Yeah, that's my last subject."

"Ehem." Lareina cleared her throat making the other looked at her. She then caught Lucy's eyes so she extended her arms asking for a handshake.