Chapter 19: Flirt

Chapter 19

Sean was in the music room together with Darren and his band. Although it came unexpected since Sean wasn't a music major, he easily adapt and got friends with everyone in the room.

"Hey Sean, what do you think about this song?" Lucy asks as she sat beside Sean on the floor. She gave one of her earpieces to Sean and he gladly took it to his ear.

Sean listened to the song, nodding his head as the beat became lively. "This is..." Sean looked at Lucy. "Running to you will be all that I have, am I right?"

Lucy sweetly smile. "Yup, I think this will suit you since our theme for this year is all about love. What do you think?"

"This sounds good and kinda wild, it has an electronic effect on it..." He explicitly said, pulling off the earpiece from his ear and giving it back to Lucy with a short thanks as he continued to express his thoughts."If you think this song suits my voice then so be it." He smiled.

Lucy's eyes shone with so much glee. "I'll tell it to Darren then." She happily mumbled. When she was about to stand Sean took her wrist, stopping her from moving. Lucy's heart began thudding like crazy as she looked back at Sean and the hand that holding her wrist.

"Uhhh—I—Uhhh, w-what?!" She stuttered as she felt her face began to feel hot.

"Don't bother to waste your energy, Darren's coming here. Look!" He pointed.

Lucy immediately looked behind to where Sean is pointing his finger. She then found an all-smile Darren approaching them.

"Hey guys," Darren waved at them before focusing his eyes on Sean. "Sean your friends is here. Looks like they won. So yeah, of course, they gonna practice here." He told him.

Sean looked around and found the duo at the front being welcomed by others. As quickly as he can, Sean stands up from his seat to welcome Lareina as well as congratulate her.
"Sean wait!" As Sean was about to step, Lucy shouted making him stop.

Sean then looked at Lucy, while the latter is blushing hard, wanting to slap herself for being impulsive. "Ahh—I—Uhhh...r-remember the song?"

"Oh, that!" Sean's face lit up. "That can wait, I'll just congratulate my friend. I'll come back don't worry. By the way, thank you for helping me a while ago. I appreciate it, Lucy." He sincerely said as he ruffled her hair before going away.

As he left them, Darren looked at Lucy who became undeniably frozen on where she stood. He then shooked his head as he cleared his throat to catch her attention. "Lucy!" He called but to no avail.

Only after the third time, Lucy seemed to wake up from her revenue. She then looked at Darren, arching her eyebrow innocently. "H-Hmm...Y-you called me?"

"Yeah, you seemed in your world a while ago. Well, never mind. By the way...d-do you like S-Sean?"

Hearing his question, Lucy gulped nervously. "M-Me? L-like S-Sean?? I—Uhh—Oh goodness, I forgot I have a class. Gotta go!!!" She said before running away leaving Darren with his jaw open.

Darren let out a chuckle as he looked at Lucy's leaving figure.

"Unbelievable." He uttered to himself as he sat on the chair behind him.

•••

As Lareina saw Sean walking towards them, she smiled proudly and suddenly attack him for a hug. "Sean, We won! We're gonna perform on stage! Yipee!" She shouted enthusiastically.

Sean can see that she was very happy with the result and for him, it is so pleasant to see her being like that. As if, she was no worries in life at all. One thing, he liked about her is that Lareina always set the atmosphere more lively that's why when they were together, they were always happy and laughing together with their jokes.

"Congrats!" He said congratulating her, ignoring Yvo who was at the side staring—more like glaring at Sean. Sean kinda noticed it when he was hugging the latter so he also stared back and seconds after he grinned at Yvo, assuming that Yvo was just jealous since Lareina is hugging him.

Since they were just standing by the entrance, Lucy is having a hard time leaving without bidding goodbye to Sean. She then inhaled deeply before patting Sean's shoulder which made him break the hug. As much as Lucy doesn't want to be jealous, he can't help to feel envious of Lareina and Sean's relationship.

When Sean finally saw her, she force a smile. "I was about to go, so goodbye."

"Oh, you have a class?"

"Yeah." Lucy nodded. "About the song, I forgot to tell it to Darren. Make sure you tell it to him." She reminded.

"Oh sure no problem. By the way, thanks again for your help." Sean muttered shyly, exposing his well-formed cheekbone.

Lareina and Yvo arched their brows suspiciously, wondering who was the girl talking to Sean.

'They look so close.' Lareina thought to herself as she find her best friend talking with another girl. While Yvo hissed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes. 'What a flirt!'

Minutes later, Lucy finally leave and Sean shifted his head to Lareina and Yvo who seemed to be out of this world. Their gazes were focused on him and yet, they were not blinking or even saying anything.

"Something wrong?" He asks.

Lareina's lip twitched a little. "Nah, I just thought that you seemed so close with her. I thought....w-well, n-nevermind me." She said before taking a step towards the other seniors leaving Sean and Yvo alone.

Sean then just shrugged his shoulders and was about to follow when Yvo made a step first, bumping his hard shoulders into Sean.

"What the h*ck is your problem!?!" Sean exclaimed as he touched his hurt shoulder.

Yvo stopped and turned his head toward Sean. His face remains stoic but his eyes are giving death glare to Sean's direction.

"Flirt." He says meekly before following Lareina's trail.

Sean looked at him, dumbfounded.

"I didn't even know how to flirt." He said, speaking to himself.

|R.N|IMVICTORIQUE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

GOD BLESS