CHAPTER 8: Bunny

CHAPTER 8

AFTER five minutes of rest, Yvo invited Lareina upstairs since his mini studio is located on the second floor. Sean acting as a guard of Lareina followed the two quietly.

"Woah. Your house is spacious!" Said Lareina. Yvo just nodded in reply, feeling tired to talk all of a sudden.

Yvo uttered, opening up a black door."We're here."

As the two stepped forward, they were greeted by different sets of instruments such as guitar, ukelele, drums, keyboard, and too many to mention. At the side, there's a transparent mirror where you can see the recording microphone, mixer, and sound systems inside, neatly organized.

"Oh, my gosh Yvo! Can I live here—"

"Definitely not." Murmured Sean, finishing her question. As Lareina heard his response she punched him lightly to his chest. While Yvo's lips curved into a grin, seeing how Sean got mad over the smallest thing.

'He really despised me that most, huh.' He internally mumbled, wanting to laugh but restraining himself to maintain his stoic appearance.

"You're so serious! I'm just joking. Seriously, Sean?" Lareina snarled and Sean can't help to roll his eyes in front of her.

"Yeah, Yeah you're just joking though your eyes almost bulged out because of amazement. Seriously, Lareina?" He imitated the latter earning him a death glare.

"Stop arguing you too," Yvo said, trying to stop them.

"Coming from the guy who loves to argue." Sean sneered as Lareina scowled, "I'm not hearing that from you!"

Yvo didn't reply instead he just waved his hands at Lareina, signaling her to come forward. "Lareina let's start. And you!" He trailed off, glancing in Sean's direction. "Sit on the couch and behave."

Sean looked at him in distaste. "What am I? A dog?"

Yvo sighed, putting his thumb under his chin as if he was thinking. "You're not a dog, more like a bunny." He replied and before Sean could attack him back, he immediately runaway toward Lareina and sat beside her.

While Sean, whose face is all red because of mixed anger and embarrassment just forcibly sat himself on the couch where Yvo pointed earlier. "How dare him call me bunny? My teeth weren't even looked like one. That arrogant boy!" He mouthed in anger.

An hour later, Sean felt bored. He wasn't used to being quiet and not doing anything at all. His phone wasn't helping cause it was almost dead batt and it was just only an hour after Yvo and Lareina began to practice. His hands wanted to paint and so, he had this idea. He quickly took his bag and get his sketchbook inside. As soon as he was done getting all his needs, his eyes lingered around as his mind brainstormed for ideas to draw.

"Ahha!" He clasped his hand and smile as an idea came through his mind. Thanks to her mother for that as he remembered what happened recently.

He bit his lower lip—his habit when he's concentrating on something, particularly in doing his canvas. His hands began to move comfortably, first creating the face, the body, and then the shining sun. When he was done with the sketching, he colored it using his colored pencil that he always brought wherever he go.

Sean was too engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even notice that it was already evening. Also, the sun outside was now about to set as the sky began to darken. Yvo noticed it already since he was some kind of time-conscious freak. He was wondering why Sean wasn't misbehaving at all.

"It's getting late. Your parents might worry if you stay here any longer." Yvo said as he stands up from his seat.

Lareina confusingly gets her phone to check out the time. As soon as she saw it, her eyes widened. "Oh, it's almost quarter to 7 and Sean didn't even bother us at all. What a surprise!" She said in astonishment and turned her head to where Sean is.

As soon as she realized what Sean is busy doing on his own that made him forget the time like that, she smiled. "Looks like he found something to ease his boredom. Thankfully, my curfew is set at 10 pm, or else I'm gonna be dead meat."

She walked toward Sean and poked his cheek. "Hey, it's late. We should g—Woah! That's a wonderful art you have there..." Lareina wasn't able to finish herself as she saw the art made by Sean.

Yvo, who got curious about what he was drawing, secretly positioned himself behind the two. He took a glimpse at the paper Lareina was holding and saw a boy whom he was assuming holding up a sun since it's colored yellow. The boy has no face but is beautiful enough 'cause the color surrounding it is shining brightly like a star. He could say that even though He and Sean despised each other to the core, his hand is quite artistic.

"Oh shoot! I forgot!" Sean slapped himself realizing the time. He hastily collects his things and puts them in his bag. "Let's g—"

"Why are you so nervous? Our subdivision is just near here and it's not like our parents will scold us if we came home late."

"Yeah, b—"

"How about...you both eat here so you can just rest later?" Yvo offered not letting Sean finish his excuse.

"Really? That's a great idea!" Lareina beamed. "Wait, I'll just call my Mom so they won't get worried." She smiled and Yvo just nodded, feeling shy all of a sudden. The cute face Lareina's showing is too much for him to bear so he rubbed his nape trying to hide his blushing face.

In these recent days, being with Lareina making him feel a tingling sensation that he doesn't understand at all. It was a first for him so he still searching for an answer.

Lareina excused himself from the two boys, dialing up his Mother's phone number.

As soon as she was completely gone from their sight. Sean stumped his feet and forcefully sat back on the couch. "Now! I can't stop her. It's your fault!" he angrily said blaming Yvo.

"I'm just suggesting. You should be thankful I'm inviting you to eat. If it wasn't for Lareina, you're already kicked out of my house." He firmly retorted.

"As if I'd like to be here," Sean murmured under his breath. "Seeing your face is enough for me to have a headache."

"The feeling is mutual, don't worry," Ybo replied impassively and stopped as they saw Lareina approaching back.

"They already know, Let's go!" She excitedly told them and made her way towards the door, making her the first one to exit. Sean just heaved a deep sigh as they both follow her lead.

|R.N|IMVICTORIQUE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

GOD BLESS