11//Hogwarts//11

A few days had passed in what seemed like minutes and it was the day to return to hogwarts. I woke up earlier than Ginny and Hermione and got up carefully trying not to wake them. I looked at the clock and it was 8 am I made my way over to my trunk and pulled out some clothes. I wanted to try and look good today seen as though I was returning to hogwarts. This is the outfit:

I got in the shower and washed the my hair then got out and dried my hair with a spell and put my outfit on

I got in the shower and washed the my hair then got out and dried my hair with a spell and put my outfit on. I looked at myself in the mirror and started on my hair i used to spell to make my hair go into long loose curls. I applied some bronzer and mascara then brushed my teeth. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and left the bathroom. I gathered all of my things and closed my trunk I put y/o/n cage on top of my trunk and left the bedroom and  started walking down the stairs towards the kitchen. The smell a freshly cooked breakfast filled my nostrils.
" Good morning Molly" I smiled brightly.
" Good morning dear sit down and I'll fix you a spot of breakfast" I sat down at the table and a plate of pancakes was placed in front of me.
" Thanks Molly"
" Your welcome dear everyone should start coming down soon"
Gradually people came downstairs one by one with tired expressions on their faces waiting for their breakfast. After breakfast was finished everyone went upstairs to get their trunks and it was time to set off to platform 9 3/4. We were driving to Platform 9 3/4 ,when the cars arrived we all piled in Fred, George,Ginny, Molly and I were in one car and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Arthur were in the other. After a chaotic moment when we got out of the cars and a firework in George's trunk set of , we all made it to the barrier of platform 9 3/4. We went through one by one and made our way over to the train. I said my goodbyes to the weasleys and headed onto the train in search of y/bsf/n. After I had sorted out my luggage I walked down the train looking into the compartments when eventually I found her. I found her with someone... more specifically snogging someone! But not just anyone
" Malfoy!" They both pulled apart quickly. Y/bsf/n turned a deep shade of red and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.
" Y/n" Draco said as he dirty looked me. " I'll see you later y/bsf/n" and with that he left.
" Why ? when did you-? How were-? WHAT?!"
" y/n I was going to tell you but I wanted to do it in person and after what happened at the World Cup- " she trailed of.
" It's okay I understand but malfoy?"
" He's actually really nice when you get to know him"
" I trust you and if you're happy then I'm happy"
" Anyway while we're on the subject of boys, don't think I don't notice how you and Fred look at each other"
" if I'm being honest I really like him but I'm just worried that he doesn't feel the same and I'll ruin our friendship and I just don't know what I'd do if that happened"
" I get that your scared but there's no way that Fred doesn't fancy you!"
" I just-" but I was cut of by the compartment door opening.
" y/n I haven't seen you in ages" lee said hugging me, " we thought we'd come and join you seen as though Fred here didn't shut up about you"
I look to Fred and see him looking back at me with a faint smile on his face. I smile back at him " it's good to see you lee I've missed you"
George Fred and lee all sat down. Lee sat next to
y/bsf/n and Fred and George sat next to me.
Time had gone by fast as we all talked about everything upcoming party's pranks and quidditch.
" Anything from the trolly!" We heard the familiar voice shout walking up the train.
" ooo I want a chocolate frog does anyone want anything?" I ask standing up and grabbing some money from my bag.
" I'll have an acid pop" sounded George voice rising in excitement.
" I'll have the same" said lee.
" can u get me a chocolate frog please" y/bsf/n said.
" some fudge flies please" added Fred. I walked out of the compartment and got all the sweets before coming back and handing them to everyone. I was met with a series of "thanks" and " cheers y/n".

After awhile of talking and laughing we all got changed into our robes. The train came to a stop some time afterwards and we all gathered our things and headed onto the platform. Y/bsf/n went to find her Ravenclaw friends so Fred George lee and I headed for the carriages. It started raining heavily when we were walking to the carriage so when we got there we were all drenched. I noticed Fred staring at me smiling and I smiled back remembering the last time we were in the rain together, dancing completely and undeniably happy. I stared out of the window the entire way to Hogwarts admiring the view and taking in the fresh smell that lingered in the air and on our clothes. I felt the coldness of the air attack my skin as I sat utterly content in that moment wishing it would never end. Time flew by and before I knew it we were piling out of the carriage onto the muddy floor , our home standing tall and magnificently in front of us. I didn't realise how much I missed it until I was back, I tried to take in every detail possible while standing there about to walk up the stairs. I was ripped from my thoughts when an arm wrapped itself around my shoulder.
" I'll race you darling" Fred smiled brightly beside me rain falling on his face perfectly. I simply nodded my head in response speechless with how gorgeous he looked. We both set of running as fast as we could both trying desperately not to slip on the mud. Just then I heard a loud smack and stop to turn and see Fred lying on the floor in the mud. I instantly burst out laughing but my breath catches in my throat when I feel myself hit the mud.
" Frederick Gideon Weasley!" I shouted after seeing him laughing loudly next to me, " Your such a sore loser you can't just pull me down because you fell"
" Actually it wasn't because I was going to lose it was because you laughed" Fred said seriously " and because I wanted to see your face" he said continuing laughing. George and lee made their way over to us and instantly were taken over in a fit of laughter. I nudge Fred and he stops laughing and his face turns into one of confusion. I give him a knowing look.
" 1 , 2 , 3 GO!" I said and both of us immediately pulled George and lee down with us. We were all sat laughing loudly covered in mud as people around us started laughing to. Eventually we all got up from the ground and used a spell to clean ourselves ov the mud and dry ourselves.

We walked into the hall and seated ourselves at the Gryffindor table in our usual spaces. I was sat next to Fred and opposite from George and lee. After the usual welcoming back by dumbeldore the first years started being sorted into houses. Each one looked very nervous walking to the stool. Every time someone was sorted into Gryffindor we all whistled and cheered loudly. Once everyone had been sorted and we had all nearly lost our voices , the food appeared in front of us. Immediately people were digging in all with excited expressions painted on their faces.
I felt at peace it felt amazing to be home again with the people I loved most.