5//The Quidditch World Cup//5

I woke up in Ginny's bedroom being shaken awake by Hermione and judging by the look on Ginny's face she to had been shaken awake by Hermione and was not happy about it.
" Merlins beard Hermione calm down I'm up chill out a bit!"
" Breakfast is nearly ready and we have to set of for the quidditch World Cup straight after , you need to get ready!" She said worriedly.
" Fine I'm up!" I said defensively and climbing out of bed. I walked over to my trunk still half asleep and searched through to find some clothes. This is the outfit.

 I change into the outfit , brush my teeth , plait my hair in two french plaits , apply some makeup

I change into the outfit , brush my teeth , plait my hair in two french plaits , apply some makeup. Once I'm happy with how I look I exit the bathroom and immediately an annoyed Ginny rushes in holding a pile of clothes and muttering things under her breath.

I started to walk downstairs but was ambushed by Fred then pulled into his and George's room.
" We need to stop meeting like this" Fred laughed as he held tight onto my waist and looked deep into my eyes. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks we were inches apart and my back was hard against the wall. It was silent for a few moments but just as I let my eyes look to his lips , he broke the silence.
" Are you excited love ?"
" Yeah it's going to be so much fun!"
" Seen as though it's nearly Ginny's birthday I was thinking that we should make her a cake and I was wondering if you would help me "
" I'd love to! Have you already asked George?"
" I was thinking just the two of us "
" Yeah that sounds fun "
" Great we'll start making it when we get back from the Quidditch World Cup !" He said with a huge smile. To my surprise he then grabbed my hand and we started to make our way downstairs.

Once we reached the kitchen I saw everyone dressed and ready with tired and moody expressions while eating some breakfast.
" Eat up Weasleys we've got a long walk ahead of us!" Mr. Weasley stated happily clearly excited for the Quidditch World Cup.
" Ah Fred , y/n dear take a seat and have a spot breakfast it's nearly time to go," Mrs. Weasley encouraged us sweetly.

When everyone had finished breakfast , everyone headed upstairs to gather their things. Once everyone had returned to the living room we said our goodbyes to Mrs. Weasley and left. Not even twenty minutes into the long walk I was already tired and my legs began to ache. I was walking in the middle of Fred and George while they were whispering about ideas for the joke shop and how to make money to invest into it. I didn't hear much of what they were saying because I was focusing solely on how much my legs were hurting and how much longer there was to walk.

Eventually after a lot more walking Mr. Weasley came to a stop but before anyone could ask any questions a man appeared with grey hair and round glasses and spoke " It's about time , I was about to think you weren't coming!"
" Sorry Amos some of us had a bit of a sleepy start " Mr . Weasley replied looking at Ron and myself.
" It's no matter " He said just as a tall boy jumped down from the tree we were all crowded near. I immediately recognised him to be Cedric Diggory , he's a seeker for Hufflepuff house. He has a huge smile painted on his face and I look at Hermione and Ginny to see them giggling and staring at him in awe. I glare at him memories resurfacing from last year when he beat us at the quidditch match and Harry fell of his broom. I turn to look at Fred and George and see George glaring at Cedric. Fred however sees how Hermione and Ginny are looking at Cedric and turns to me to check weather I have the same expression they have. He smiles when he sees that I'm smiling back up at him and proceeds to intertwine our hands as we begin walking again.

When we arrive at the portkey everyone grabs onto it which causes Fred to let go of my hand I was positioned in between Fred and Cedric (much to my annoyance.) I turn to see Cedric smirking at me flirtatiously and I just turn away and look at Fred instead , just before the portkey starts to spin us. I started to feel dizzy from all the spinning as Mr. Weasley ordered us to let go and everyone did as they were told. After a few moments I felt myself hit something hard or rather someone. I open my eyes to see that I'm laying on top of Fred who merely just smirks up at me and asks
" Comfy love ?"
I blush a deep shade of red and get of off him. I look up to see Fred holding his hand out to help me up and I smile accepting it.
" Thanks Freddie "
When I'm standing again I notice Fred start to say something but George shouts him over before he could start.
" Fred , I've just had a great idea!"
" I'll talk to you later love " Fred smiles and walks over to George. I notice Cedric approaching me and sigh internally I still was mad that he beat us at quidditch under those circumstances.
" Hey y/n how are you?" He smiled at me and winked flirtatiously.
" Out of your league!" I replied sourly and go to turn away but his hand grasps mine and turns me back around.
" Look I just wanted to apologise for what happened last year , I know it wasn't fair that we won with what happened with Harry!"
" O-oh okay t-thanks ?" I said more of a question than accepting his apology.
" Cedric!" Shouted Amos , " the tents this way!"
" I better get going. I'll see you around y/n , enjoy the game " He waved and left with an excited smile on his face. I look over to Fred to see him scowling at Cedric as he left.
' He must be really mad about that quidditch game!' I thought to myself.