13//Firewiskey//13

A few days had passed by and it was Friday night. We had been given homework for every subject and it was only the first week. I felt as though everything was going back to normal. Everyone was so excited about the arrival of the other schools that the week had flown by. We were all gathered outside waiting for the arrival of the Beauxbatons and durmstang students I was stood with y/bsf/n and a few girls from ravenclaw when we saw it.

The beautiful blue and white carriage being pulled by magnificent flying horses. Then everyone's attention turned to the black lake and out of the sea rose a huge rustic looking ship. Everyone was in awe at the entrances and were waiting impatiently to take a look at the students.

First were the magestic and beautiful girls of Beauxbatons who glided up the steps following their tall and dark haired headmistress. There were murmurs from the boys as they stared in awe at the gorgeous creatures stood in front of us.

Next the durmstrang boys climbed their way up and towards us and stood tall and confidently in their thick coats guided by their headmaster. A horrid looking man with yellow teeth and long black hair. His gaze pierced into us with a nasty gaze before holding his arm out to dumbledoor. After the headteachers were all acquainted we all walked into the great hall. Everyone was so upbeat and happy talking loudly and laughing obnoxiously. I was sat in my usual place at the table with my best friends. The Beauxbatons girls had seated themselves at the ravenclaw table and the durmstrangs at the slytherin table. I look over to y/bsf/n to see that she's deep in conversation with a girl from Beauxbatons. She was part Veela and I could tell just by looking at her, the way her white hair hung and her smile mesmerised anyone who looked at it.

I look over to the slytherin table and look at the foreign boys sat their. They were handsome and spoke in a captivating accent. I turned back around and saw George and lee looking at the slytherin table but Fred was glaring hard at it. I feel a gaze on me from behind and turn around to see a boy from durmstrang with curly black hair and blue eyes staring at me. I quickly turn back around not reciprocating his gaze. A blush crept to my face out of embarrassment so I looked down at my food and remained quiet. After a while the incident was forgotten and we were all back to our usual conversation.

Time flew by and the feast was over almost as fast as it had started. We all walked back to the common room slowly due to how full we all were.
When we arrived all the Gryffindors dispersed to various places.
" guys I'm gunna go and get changed I'll be back in a minute" I said before leaving the group and heading to my dorm. I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes. This is the outfit:

I quickly tied my hair up in a messy bun and proceeded grab a bottle of firewiskey that was hidden amongst my things

When I returned to the common room the boys had changed and cheered once they saw me holding the bottle.
" who's up for a drinking game?" I asked them smile bright on my face.
" oh I know we'll play truth or dare" lee said cockily. I summoned the glasses and poured everyone a glass. Everyone took a glass and drank some.
" okay I'll go first!" George said putting down his already empty glass. " lee truth or dare?"
" dare"
" Okay i dare you to stand on the table and sing I'll make love to you by boyz ll men"
" bet" lee laughed confidently standing up downing his drink and getting up on the table.

" Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate,
All through the night
Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything,
Girl you need only ask
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me to
Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready?
It's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes on the floor
I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you
Girl whatever you ask me you know I can do
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me to
Baby tonight is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me to
I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me to" he took a bow and jumped down from the table.

He sat down breathless leaving the whole common room in fits of laughter.
" right I'll go next Y/n truth or dare" lee said acting as though nothing had happened.
" truth"
" have you ever kissed a girl?" He asked smirking.
" yeah" I replied casually, " okay Fred truth or-" I began but was interrupted by the boys asking me a million questions.
" it's not that big of a deal" I said.
" who was it and how?" George asked smirking.
" it was last summer and it was a my girlfriend Paisley who I went to muggle school with when I was younger we got in touch again and got really close but we broke up when I came back to Hogwarts"
" wow" they all said in sync.
" okay Fred truth or dare?"

Fred's POV
A few rounds had passed and everyone was absolutely blindo and laid on the floor. Lee and George were sat giggling between themselves and
y/n had passed out five minutes ago. I wasn't that drunk and was sat against the sofa while y/n laid on my knee. I stared at her intently taking in every feature of her face.
Everyone else in the common room had left a while ago so it was just the four is us. I decide to take y/n up to her dorm. I carefully pick her up bridal style and start to walk towards the stairs bidding lee and George goodnight.
I look back after getting no response and see them cuddling and fast asleep in front of the fire. I smile to myself and proceed up the stairs. When I enter her dorm I see the other girls all fast asleep.
Quiet not to wake any of them I carefully place her in her bed and pull the covers over her.
" night my love" I whisper kissing her on the forehead and leaving the dorm. I get to my room to see it empty except one boy called Sheldon already asleep. I get into bed and replay the nights events in my mind. Y/n's laugh echoing my my mind.