8//Chess//8

" Morning love" I say with a faint smile on my face. His eyes went wide at the name but almost immediately his lips spread into a wide smile.
" Morning love , it's time to wake up dinners nearly done"
" Okay I'll just go and get changed first" I get up from the sofa and walk up the stairs to Ginny's bedroom. When I reach the bedroom I see Ginny fast asleep snoring loudly and I laugh to myself before getting some clothes out. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair before applying some light makeup and putting my hair in a low messy bun. I grab the clothes and put them on. This is the outfit:

I take one last look in the mirror before leaving and waking Ginny up and after a lot of complaints she got up and got changed

I take one last look in the mirror before leaving and waking Ginny up and after a lot of complaints she got up and got changed. I waited for Ginny to finish getting ready and then we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Ginny sat lazily on a chair and sat with her elbows on the table head down and eyes closed.
" Mrs. Weasley do you need any help?"
" Yes dear you can start to put the food on the table please"

After dinner everyone was gathered in the living room. Ron and Harry were playing a game of chess and everyone was watching eagerly having had bet on the game. Only myself and bill had bet on Harry and everyone else bet on Ron.
" Check mate!" Ron practically screamed. Harry looked very disappointed but not at all surprised. " Who wants to take on the winner?" Ron asked proudly.
" I'll give it a go!" I said eagerly recalling the numerous games of chess I had won with my dad.
" Your on" Ron said cockily. Everyone placed their bets and the game started.

Half way through the game we were neck in neck but Ron was still confident he was going to win but so was I. Another five minutes had passed and I was in the lead having already taken several pawns and both bishops where Ron had only managed to get a night and a few pawns.
" CHECK MATE!" I shouted. Ron looked dumbfounded and sulky " how?" He replied.
I received several praises but everyone was shocked that I'd beaten Ron.
" Who's going to take on the champion then?" I laughed mocking Ron.
" I will" Fred started , smirking violently " but let's make it interesting, if I win you have to give me a massage"
" Okay fine but if I win then you have to sing on the karaoke and I get to pick the song!"
" Deal" we shook hands and sat down on either side of the board.
We started playing and I immediately had the upper hand taking several pawns but suddenly I was loosing very badly. Then I saw his face light up but it was my turn to move. I thought hard about where to move I finally made a decision unsure of the outcome.
" I'm gunna enjoy that massage love, check mate I win!"
Everyone was surprised but praising him nonetheless. I wasn't that upset about loosing the game but then I remembered the bet and my face turned a dark shade of red and I put my head down to try and hide it. After that everyone dispersed about the house. Molly and Percy were in the kitchen cleaning after dinner ; bill and Charlie had left just after the games of chess ; Arthur was deep in conversation with Harry presumably about muggles ; Ron was sat with George while George showed of one of their new inventions and Ginny and Hermione were sitting on the sofa. I saw Fred walking towards me from across the room but before he could talk I was tackled by Ginny and Hermione and felt myself being dragged upstairs. " Sorry" I mouthed to a disappointed looking Fred who just shrugged sulkily in response.

In Ginny bedroom I was released and went to sit on my bed. " What're you two up to?" I laughed.
" we're having a girls night!" Hermione and Ginny squealed.
" Great we can watch a film and do face masks!"

After we had put the face masks on in the bathroom , we sat on Ginny's bed. " So what shall we talk about ?" I asked.
" I don't know about you two but I'd like to talk about the way y/n looks at my brother!"
" Me and Fred are just friends Ginny" I say defensively.
" It's funny that I have six brothers and your mind immediately went to Fred" I blushed pink and Hermione and Ginny laughed.
" You two can't talk with the way you look at Harry and the way Hermione looks at Ron" I answered.
" What do you mean?" Hermione asked.
" Your a clever girl Hermione figure it out , but what film shall we watch?" I asked trying to change the subject as soon as possible.