19//"Fucking Cedric"//19

Trigger warning this chapter contains strong language unsuitable for younger readers please do not read if you are affected by this in any way.

Y/n POV:

" Bye ropsy" I said leaving the kitchens after a late breakfast. I simply walked along the empty corridors. My mind was blank. My body felt numb. It was calming though. Peaceful.

I walked for what felt like no time at all but the sky started to become grey...rain.

I stepped out into the courtyard and sat under shelter. The cold nipped at my skin and blew against my face. I stared as the water hit the floor and bounced back up. It was mesmerising. It danced down the windows racing each other. There was nothing better than listening to the rain. So calming. The fresh smell was enchanting and soothing. It reminded me of the times when I would play in the rain when I was younger with my brother kai.

Eventually my skin was covered in goosebumps and it was slightly purple. I walked inside and headed back to the portrait. I though about everything a thousand thoughts floating through my mind. I thought about anything to distract myself from last night and it worked.

I was taken aback when I saw Cedric stood there waiting for me at the portrait. He was covered in bruises and his nose had clearly been broken.

" y/n I'm so sorry about yesterday I was drunk and I wasn't thinking I would never hurt you like that and I won't ever do it again. Your one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you do you think you could find a way to forgive me?" He slurred painfully slow taking pauses in between his words.

I stood frozen in shock. I didn't say anything. Then I noticed him. Noticed how he looked and sounded. Noticed his eyes. The worry left me body as I realised.

" your high" I told him simply.

" makes the pain go away though doesn't it and it was your boyfriend who did it" he said laughing slightly.

" Cedric listen I'll take you back to your common room and-"

" FUCKING CEDRIC!" Fred shouted after coming out of the portrait with George.

" no Fred listen"

"EVEN AFTER WHAT HE DID LAST NIGHT YOUR STILL PICKING FUCKING CEDRIC!"

" NO YOU DON'T GET TO SHOUT AT ME FOR MERLINS SAKE YOU KISSED MY FRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME SO FUCK YOU!" I shouted back overcome by rage. " BALDERDASH!" I shouted at the fat lady's portrait. She swung open while mumbling curses under her breath at me.

I stormed up to my door slamming the door behind me ignoring the stares I got in the common room. I paced in the middle of the room trying to cool of. Thankfully the room was empty. A few seconds later I heard the door open behind me.

" What the fuck do you want now Weasley?!"

" fuck your hot when your mad" he said calmly grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. He smashed his lips onto mine as he squeezed my waist and pulled our body's closer.

I immediately started kissing him back full force transferring all my anger and frustration into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snaked my fingers through his hair with my hand pulling it slightly.

" wait are you sure about this?" He asked suddenly pulling slightly away from me.

" for merlins sake weasley just fucking kiss me already"

He smirked and kissed me again while grabbing my throat and pushing me backwards against the wall.

" arms up" he ordered.

I lifted my arms and he pulled my top of and threw it on the floor.

" it's almost like you knew" he smirked after seeing I wasn't wearing a bra.

He pinned both my arms above my head with one hand and kept hold of my throat with the other. He looked at my bare chest admiringly before attacking my neck with kisses leaving dark marks all down my neck and collarbone before kissing me once again pushing his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan into the kiss.

" on the bed now" he said letting go of me and taking of his top revealing his defined abs and v line. I hesitated distracted by his body.

" do I have to tell you twice?" He said in a sultry voice before grabbing me and pushing me onto the bed.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me biting down hard on my lip causing it to bleed. He kissed me again the metallic taste on both our tongues.

His mouth trailed down my bare chest and left kisses and marks. He took of my bottoms and threw them aside lazily.

" hey y/n just heard what happened on the way up from George-" y/bsf/n voice sounded from the doorway. I instantly wrapped my arms around myself trying to cover up.

" merlins beard what the hell y/bsf/n! Knock next time" I said frustratedly.

" oh hell no! Don't get me wrong I'm all up for you to being together but not like this , nope get ur arses up right now!" Y/bsf/n ordered, " and don't test me Weasley!" She continued after seeing Fred's expression and his mouth start to open.

" you should probably go" I said to Fred.

" yeah" he replied simply. He got his clothes on as the room was consumed by a deafening silence then left.

" go put on a top we'll talk after" y/bsf/n said finally.

A/n:I've been lacking motivation for a while so I apologise for the short chapter I'm just trying to ease back into this. Thanks for reading lovelies ❤️.