16//Halloween//16

Fred's POV

I was sat in the common room and y/n had just finished the ageing potion. We were sat on the sofa talking about the Halloween party when George and lee entered. Y/n told us she was going to go find
y/bsf/n then left.

" so are we going to play exploding snap or not?" George asked.
" no let's go prank filtch!" Lee suggested jumping up from the sofa and running up to the boys dorms followed closely by George. I ran after them and we planned the prank.
" okay so I'll watch out for any teachers while you to do the prank" lee said after we finished planning.
" sound good let's go" I say getting up and grabbing the supplies we had put on the bed.

We got to filches office and immediately got started. Lee stood guard at the end of the corridor while George and I started glueing the door to his office shut.
" hurry up guys" lee whisper shouted at us.
" nearly done" I replied squeezing the last of the tube of glue George and I had made into the door crack.
" done!" George said proudly trying the door to check if it would open. When it didn't we grabbed the glue and ran through the corridors trying to avoid filtch and Mrs Norris.
We turned the corner and saw y/n and Cedric entering the library laughing. Jealousy coursed through me.
" I thought y/n said she was going to hang out with y/bsf/n" George pointed out. My heart dropped. Was she dating Cedric and hadn't told us? Hadn't told me.
" let's go" I said hurt taking over me.
We walked back to the common room George and lee trailing behind me. We entered and the common room was full of people who had all finished their lessons and were just relaxing and doing various things. I sat down by the fire in my usual space on the sofa and was followed by George and lee.

Eventually I managed to push my feelings away and tried to distract myself by talking to George and lee. We ended up playing a few rounds of exploding snap but then deciding to do something useful and so pulled out some parchment and started brainstorming ideas for the joke shop.

About an hour later y/n walked in the common room with a smile on her face and completely ignored us and headed straight for the dorms. So she isn't even talking to us anymore? Once again I was drowned in emotion and let it get the better of me. I got up and walked to my dorm getting changed and got straight into bed. I just laid there in the dark thinking not being able to fall asleep.
Some time later I heard George and lee come in and get ready for bed and go to sleep and I decided that it was time to try and sleep. It was the day the that student were allowed to put their names into the goblet of fire tomorrow and I wasn't about to let diggory ruin that.

Y/n POV

I woke up and realised what day it was. It was Halloween the day Fred and George would use the ageing potion, The Halloween party.
I got out of bed and surprisingly I had woken up before the rest of the girls. I grabbed my things and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower and did my usual routine and got out.
I pulled my hair back into a low messy bun and applied some light makeup. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and was passed by Katie running into the bathroom muttering quickly under her breath and slamming the door behind her.
I saw that everyone was now awake but decided to head down to the common room to wait for the girls to come down.
After a while a most of the Gryffindors had headed down to breakfast when the girls came down.
Angelina smiled at my presence and walked over to me linking our arms and heading to the great hall.
" I've decided to put my name in today!"
" oh that's great I hope you're picked you really deserve to win." I replied happily.

We got to the entrance of the great hall and Cedric walked up to us as if he'd been waiting for us.
" hey Cedric" Angelina and I greeted him.
" hey I was wondering if I could talk to y/n for a minute"
" sure" I reply, " what's up?" I ask after the girls had walked of and seated themselves with the twins and lee. I notice Fred glaring at Cedric but choose to ignore it.
" i was just wondering if you were going to be coming here later when people are putting their names into the goblet"
" yeah I'm gunna be coming with the twins. Why are you going to enter?"
" yeah i think It'd be great if I got picked, opportunity of a lifetime"
" well I'll see u later then" I say walking over to the Gryffindor table.
I sit next to George and suffer though a very awkward breakfast.
" we should probably get going to lessons" lee says getting up. We all get up and walk out of the great hall and to defence against the dark arts.
I planned on sitting next to Fred but as soon as George sat down he rushed down next to him. I sit on the desk behind next to lee and sit through a horrible lesson where moody showed us the three unforgivable curses.