18//The morning after//18

Y/n POV

I woke up from the sun shining in my face and all over the room. I opened my eyes ever so slightly and saw that I was in my own dorm. I was relieved but my head was in excruciating pain. I immediately put my hand to my head trying to relieve the pain but to no avail. I looked about and everyone was already gone. I laid my head down and thought about last night trying to remember what had happened. I thought back and couldn't remember much of it.

" morning, how are you feeling?" George said entering the room.

" ughrr to loud!" I complained throwing a pillow at him.

" here drink this it'll get rid of the headache" he laughed passing me a drink.

" what've you done to it?" I asked suspicious.

" nothing Hermione made it"

" then why didn't she bring it up?"

" because I wanted to talk to you about last night"

" what happened I can't really remember anything after Fred kissed-" I started but cut myself of.

" after Fred kissed Angelina"

" yeah"

" well you got drunk with Cedric and he kissed you and you tried to push him of and tell him no but he persisted" George explained as tears pricked at my eyes.

" then what happened Georgie?"

" Fred kind of started beating Cedric up and it took five of us before we could pull him of"

" is he okay?" I asked.

" Cedric's in the hospital wing now"

" no I meant Fred" I said sheepishly.

" yeah he's okay.he isn't hurt it's just his hands are a bit blooded up"

" that's good"

" y/n i know how hard it must've been for you to see Fred with Angelina I know how much you like him"

" I don't like Fred in that way we're just friends!" I lied.

" y/n you can't be just friends with someone you've fallen in love with"

" we're obviously just friends if he kissed her right in front of me!" I said a bit annoyed.

" trust me y/n he loves you, but for the mean time take a shower you stink of booze" he laughed.

" I do not!"

" yeah you do but I'll be in the common room if you need me" he said then left.

I heard the door click and got up feeling much better after the potion Hermione had made. I got my things and got in the shower. I stood in the shower with the hot water hitting my body trying to remember last night. I could remember getting to the party talking to Harry Ron and Hermione. I remember Fred kissing Angelina. I remembered Cedric asking me to dance but I don't remember anything past that point. It was all a blur.

I washed my hair and body then got out. I dried my hair with a charm and brushed it. I left my hair as it was as it was naturally straight then put some makeup on. I decided to go to the common room to try and distract myself from the confusion I was feeling so I walked back into the dorms to get changed. This is the outfit:

 This is the outfit:

Fred POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I just laid awake thinking about what y/n did, what Cedric did and what I did. What I did to y/n. I thought about everything. George had bandaged up my hands for me and taken me back to the dorms. It was morning now and George had just woken up. He didn't speak to me at all before he got dressed and showered then left. I got up and took a shower. I brushed my hair through with a comb. It had grown a lot over the summer. I pulled on some clothes and a jumper with the letter f on it and left the dorm room.

I planned to talk to Angelina first to make sure everything was clear.

I found Angelina in the common room sitting by the window and holding her head in her hands.

" hey can we talk?" I asked.

" ugh Fred always so loud" she complained.

" last night-" I started sitting down next to her but she cut me of.

"- about that I was drunk and was just having fun so can we just forget about it?"

" yeah that's what I was actually going to say"

" are we cool?"

" course we are" I agreed getting up.

Half an hour had passed by and I was sat on the sofa waiting for George.
" where've you been?" I asked him as he came down the stairs.

" been talking to y/n" he replied.

" is she still in her dorm I need to go and talk to her"

" she's in the shower. Talk to her after breakfast"

" okay ,what were you talking about anyway?"

" nothing important" he said and winked while leaving the common room.
I followed George down to the great hall and sat through breakfast. I was starving but the minutes seemed to last hours. I was so restless. Consumed in regret and the need to talk to y/n.

" thank merlin you're here can I talk to you for a minute y/n?" I said after entering the common room and seeing her sat with Angelina on the sofa.

" erm not right now I was just about to go to the urm Ravenclaw common room?" She said as more of a question then a answer.

" y/n please I just wanna apologise for last night"

" It's fine Fred I'll see you later" she said hurrying out of the portrait.

A/n sorry for the filler chapter it will get better in the next few chapters I promise. Thanks for the support lovelies❤️