Chapter 13

Marinette took in her surroundings. Normal shelves, normal counter, normal flooring, normal lighting, but there was one main difference. People were huddled together in fear as-

No. A flash of panic hit her but soon turned to anger and disgust. How DARE Agreste hold a gun on innocent people. To be honest, Mari wasn't even sure he knew how to use one properly. If he did he would probably fall over backwards from the kickback.

"Now I'm sure you guys can tell me where my princess is, after all, I know she works here," he was saying in a possessive tone.

A look on most of their faces was disgust at his words. This guy didn't deserve to call anyone his or call them degrading pet names. And this sounded like a serious case of stalking.

Suddenly Agreste turned, hearing the door open, a smile blooming on his face.

"Ah, Mari, my Princess. I don't know why you keep fighting me on this, you know we can show Ladybug," he spit out the name, "Ladybug, how much we don't need her."

He moved forward to attempt to grab her shoulder, which was a bad move. Marinette was DONE with his sh*t. At least he wasn't as strong without the ring, it made this easier. She gripped his arm before he could touch her. A powerful glare was sent his way, one she had learned from staring at observing Damian. The idiot winced, but soon recovered his pride and puffed out his chest.

"I'm your knight in shining armor who has come to save you, Princess!"

"No. You. Are. Not." said woman snarled dangerously. However, Adrien didn't seem to sense the danger, but the huddled customers did, and almost felt pity for the delusional boy. Almost.

"We're soulmates Mari!"

"You do not get to call me Mari, Agreste, only my friends can," Marinette started in a controlled voice, "I am not your friend, I am not your soulmate, and I most certainly am NOT YOUR PRINCESS."

"But-"

"No. There are no excuses for what you and the class have done to me." she hissed, startling Agreste by tightening her already suffocating death grip, "You have abused, and bullied me to the point I no longer felt safe in my own HOME. MY OWN HOME. You abused your powers to hurt a civilian. ME. And now you dare, you DARE, to call me your princess." She laughed bitterly.

"Princess, all I did was tell you to-" somehow his stalker craziness personality hadn't broken through just yet.

"AGRESTE. You did MUCH more than to tell me to 'take the high road and don't let her get akumatized.'" she mocked. "First, you were a bystander. Then, you somehow got it in your delusional mind that I was yours! And proceeded to ACTIVELY TAKE PART IN THE BULLYING." by now the customers were forgotten, they just stood by in shock, watching the girl tear into the blondie.

"Oh, and when I move to Gotham TO ESCAPE FROM PARIS AND YOU, WHAT DO YOU DO???? Decide to KIDNAP me and FORCE me to kiss you! Wait, sorry, you hired people to kidnap me. I guess you're not man enough to do it yourself! Not to mention you decide to ambush my date and have the audacity to call him a rich brat! Which I what YOU are! I still don't know how Daddy Agreste let you come here. After all, last I heard you were still catering to his every whim."

Agreste was unable to get a word in edgewise. Neither of them noticed someone had been recording the whole time. Agreste tried to defend himself.

"SHUT. UP! You don't get to speak until. I'm. Done. Yelling. You have endangered civilians, oh and don't think I don't know you're Chat Noir. Or were. Maybe Ladybug just got tired of your horrible attempts at flirting, huh Kitty?" Her voice was mocking.