Bonus 2

Requested by an AO3 user

[Before the phone call scene]

"Get in there!" A gruff voice said, shoving Adrien into a dark, damp cell.

He fell on the floor. Carefully Adrien felt his nose, which was broken, and it hurt. Why had his princess yelled at him like that? He hadn't even done anything wrong!

As Adrien sat in his cell lost in his thoughts about Marinette, he didn't notice two figures unlocking the door.

Until one of them lifted him off the floor.

"Thank you! A-are you here to get me out? I was wrongfully accused! I just wanted to talk to my Princess!"

"No." the one who had picked him up said, scoffing.

"So you think it's okay to harass, bully, and stalk women?"

"Of course not! But with Mari, it's different! She just won't see that we're soulmates!"

"Ah. Delusional as well."

Somehow Adrien had no sense of self preservation, and kept talking.

"Mari's best friend Alya said that Mari had a crush on me! So I came to ask her out! I don't understand why she was fighting and yelling at me though. And I don't know when she got so strong, she gave me bruises!"

"Good for her."

"Yeah, I already tied her up and kissed her, but then she ran away. And I couldn't find her. But i will eventually, because she is Mine."

That was the last straw.

Robin hissed at him, "So you forced yourself on her," while gripping Adrien's shirt tighter.

Adrien was a little fearful now. "N-no, I could t-t-tell s-she l-l-l-liked i-i-i-it." His stuttering got worse as Robin's glare intensified. Suddenly Robin threw him to the ground and stalked a few feet away, muttering,

"Must not kill, must not kill..."

Adrien suddenly thought that corners were very comfortable places to be.

Red Hood twirled a gun in his hands, making Adrien widen his eyes. He stepped backwards farther into the corner of the wall.

"A-are you going to shoot that?"

"Maybe." He replied darkly.

Adrien must've been extremely stupid that day, because when Robin turned around Adrien threw a punch, looking very scared, trying to get the assassin away.

Robin caught it easily, and punched him back in the gut.

"You are lucky I didn't bring my knives."

"Now," Red Hood continued, smacking Adrien on the head harshly, "if you ever go near that girl again, you will regret you were ever born."

"And I'll bring more than just my knives."

With that, the two left Adrien cowering in fear.

idk what this even is. i promise i'll post an actual chapter... eventually.