Bonus

"Nathalie?"

"Adrien." her sharp voice made him flinch.

"Uh..."

"Where are you. Your father is worried."

Adrien scoffed. "No, he's not. All he cares about is my modeling."

Nathalie sighed, because it was half-true. And repeated herself. "Where are you."

"In Gotham."

"America?"

"Yes."

"Where are you currently located?"

"Gotham City Jail."

All Nathalie could think was, 'Why do I have to deal with this.'

"Gabriel will not be pleased."

Adrien knew this. Gabriel would also not be pleased that his head model was covered in bruises; he did not like the excessive use of makeup. The broken nose Adrien had was not doing too well either. When he had been put in the cell after his Princess had fought him, for no good reason, she was just failing to see sense, one of the vigilantes had somehow gotten into his cell to add to his growing collection of black and purple splotches. Red hood, maybe. It could've been Robin. Or both. The details were fuzzy. Adrien didn't see why they kept telling him to leave Marinette alone. They were soulmates!

"It will take over 9 hours to reach Gotham. You will have to stay in the cell. I will now inform your father of your whereabouts."

"..."

"Adrien." A colder voice came through the phone. "Has Nathalie informed me correctly?"

"Yes, father."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Nathalie?"

"A video was leaked with Adrien in it. It is all over American social media sites."

"Are there any other recognizable faces?"

"Yes, the old classmate. Marinette, if I recall correctly. She won your competition."

"I remember now."

*Gabriel watches the video and almost passes out from anger*

"I am not pleased with this development. This will give the brand bad press and hard to cover up. You have assaulted a rising fashion designer who has many celebrities on speed dial as well as pointing a gun at innocent people. When you arrive in Paris you will lose all phone and free time privileges. It is obvious you acting out is because of those hoodlums that are your classmates."

"Father! I am not a child! You can't just take away my free time and my phone!"

"I can and I will. I am gravely disappointed in you."

Thank you to @moon5608 for the ideas (including this one) They have helped me get some inspiration again!