Chapter 17

Tikki shook her holder awake. "Marinette, Marinette, MARINETTE!"

Marinette shot up from her spot at her sewing machine, "What?"

Tikki shook her head in disappointment, "You need to stop falling asleep while doing commissions!"

Marinette laughed nervously, "What do you mean?"

"Sugarcube's right, Pigtails." Plagg added, "You need to start getting more sleep or you'll fall asleep talking to your 'friend' . And that's coming from me. Now since I've given you such amazing advice, I think I deserve some camembert!"

"If you're good I might get you some."

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I can't wait until my precious camembert is in my hands again." Plagg sighed happily, daydreaming of cheese.

[Time skip brought by Alfred's magic awesomeness]

Marinette stepped out of the art store to see Damian waiting for her, sitting on a motorcycle. She squealed.

"Oh I've always wanted a motorcycle! When my grandma came she would let me drive with her!"

"I am glad you enjoy motorcycles." It had been a risk driving with one, and Damian was relieved she wasn't scared and was excited.

The bluenette hopped on the back, hugging Damian's waist from behind. He took that as a cue to rev up the engine and take off.

"Go faster!" Marinette shouted happily.

"Marinette, I'm already going over the speed limit."

"Pretty please?"

The bike increased to a speed that would give anyone whiplash. But apparently not Marinette. Damian was a little impressed. If Marinette was hugging him a little tighter than she had too no one needed to know.

Marinette was so happy with the wind rushing through her ears, she wasn't paying much attention to the blurred surroundings. Once Dami stopped however, Marinette's eyes were wide and the woman pointed a finger at him accusingly.

"You said you lived in a house!"

"Technically this is a house, Angel."

"Bu- non! This is a mansion! It's even bigger than Gabriel Agreste's!"

"Of course. My family is better than his in every way."

"Wait, isn't this the Wayne Manor? Are you visiting them or something?"

"Think, Marinette. Who is the youngest of the Wayne family?"

"Damian..." Marinette replied, confused, "OH! DAMIAN! I'm so oblivious sometimes!"

"All the time." He corrected.

"Hey!" she whined, hitting his arm playfully, "That's not nice!"

Damian laughed on the inside.

When they walked inside the manor Marinette couldn't help it. Her fingers were itching to grab a pen.

"Sorry, but I have to Dami."

Out came her sketchbook and she began furiously scribbling in it. Alfred appeared out of thin air, greeting them.

"Hello Master Damian, Miss..."

"Marinette." she smiled.

"Miss Marinette. My name is Alfred Pennyworth, the Wayne family butler. It has been a while since Master Damian has brought a friend over. Perhaps he would like to dhow you around the manor."