Chapter 58: That's Pure Evil

"Dear! Are you alright?!" Aed said and brought a towel to him. "Why are you sweating so much?"

Ember slowly opened his eyes to see his mom with a towel and a bottle of water. "M-om"

"Ah! Thank God you still remember me! How are you feeling right now?"

"Remember...?" Ember paused but Aed didn't say anything so that he could continue saying. "What do I need to remember, mom?"

"Um..do you remember your name?"

"...Ember?"

She sighed in relief. "Yes, Ember Cardilia Helberg." She smiled.

"Where are we mom?"

She hesitated. "At the hospital."

"W-what for?"

"You weren't waking up.."

"For...how long..?"

"Almost two months..." She answered and he was in shock. He looked around himself and searched for something in the hospital room with his eyes. He didn't seem to find it and felt disappointed.

Soon, two doctors entered the room to check up on Ember. He looked fine, as said by the doctors but they wanted to keep him for a few more days until they find him even better and flawless.

Two days later, he was discharged and he could go home. He wasn't really happy about it. As they traveled back to Nason, he started recollecting memories. He remembered almost everything but couldn't remember what he had to remember.

"What do I have to remember?" He asked to himself but his mom heard him and replied.

"Do you remember your guitar?"

"Yeah. And also my favorite song."

"Which one is it?"

"Can't stand it..."

"Do you remember the person who-"

"Arorhea..." He spoke her name after almost two months. His mother stayed quiet.

"...Ember? Do you know I have a surprise for you."

"Wow." He said, without any emotion as he stared out of the window.

"Someone is coming to see you." She smiled. He looked at her with eyes wide open.

"Who is it mom?!" He asked with excitement.

"Your cousins." She said and he looked out of the window once again in disheartenment. Aed felt sorry for him. "She's in India, Ember."

* * * * *

At home, Ember found two boys waiting for him at the reception. He was shocked. Not because of the fact that he had visitors, but, the fact that they looked completed alike. Ember was stunned at this and so were the boys. He went upto them and when they all came in contact, they felt a tinkling feeling within themselves but couldn't understand it and express it to each other.

Even Aed was completely in shock when she got to know that the sons of her sisters looked just like her own son.

To celebrate his return and the discovery of the lookalike cousins, Mr Helberg thought of this brilliant idea of having a small get together and invite some of his friends over for dinner.

It was a fine evening, everyone celebrated Ember's return after a long time. It was all fine until they all sat together to have dinner. A guest who was not really welcomed by him sat right in front of him. She examined the three brothers and was amused.