Chapter 15: Where Are Ü Now?

"I wish I could go there." Rhea smiled.

"You can." Mr. Laghari said.

"Really? How?" She asked with excitement.

"If you marry their handsome son, you can stay there." Mr. Laghari smiled.

"Ugh! I'm not going to marry anyone!" Rhea blushed and her dad laughed.

Rhea jumped on the bed and went to sleep as she was too tried.

Em...ber? Where are you?” She mumbled in her sleep.

Arorhea...where are you?” Ember whispered in his sleep at the same time.

* * * *

"Good morning Rhea! Wake up!" Mrs. Laghari Shouted until she finally woke her up.

"Ugh mom! I'm not going to school today!" Rhea said senselessly.

"Ah! Stupid! We're going for the admission in Brit High!" Noor shouted.

"Shut up! I know. I'm up!" Rhea said and left the room.

* * * * *

"Ember..." Aed said. "Where are you going at this hour with your guitar?"

"To school." He smiled at her.

"But isn't it Saturday?" She asked, completely surprised after hearing her son.

"Yup. Because at this time, the school is empty. Only the teachers can be there. I can practise there freely!"

"But dear, why can't you practice here, at home?"

"Dad says my guitar tune is a noise. He doesn't like it. It can disturb the workers."

"It's not true..."

"It's okay mom. I want to practise in school. Bye!"

"Okay then. Take care!" He left. "Offo this boy!" Aed said in her mind. "I wonder who is the girl he's crazy for *chuckles*."

* * * * *

"Welcome to Brit high!" The principal said to Rhea and Noor. "Hope you'll have a great time studying here."

"Thank you, sir." Rhea & Noor said together. Rhea was surprised as she never heard her little brother speak in english. She thought he's an idiot and a moron😂

"What happened? Speechless?" Noor smirked and said in hindi.

"Duh!"

"Dear parents, you may collect the books and stationeries from the office." The principal said. "And I suggest the children to explore the school. The classes will start from next week.

Rhea and Noor took a walk at the garden while their parents were buying supplies for them. Then Noor went to explore the cafeteria hoping that there will be free food for him😂 but Rhea separated and went to explore the classrooms.

While she was passing through the corridor, she heard the music of a guitar. She wanted to listen more so she went near the classroom where the melody was coming from.

“♪I never want to let you go
The more I think about the more I want to let you know-♪”

She entered the room and the music stopped. He saw a guy with a guitar, back facing her. She felt guilty as if she did something wrong.

-to be continued...

“♪That everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand it!♪”