Chapter 5: Happy Birthday

She went to the terrace of the mall. "Wow this place is so beautiful. The view from here is amazing." she said and suddenly her sight fell on something that was lying on the ground.

She went to it and sat on her feet. "A jacket? When is it here from? Should I touch it?" She said and stretched out her hand go touch it. As soon as her fingers touched it, she remembered something.

"Is your name Kasie?" Rhea  remember this words of someone.

"Hillary Clinton." She spoke. "Wait, what? Who's that?" She was totally confused what was going on. "My head hurts. Ugh."

It was evening, going to be dark soon. "I better run. Mom's gonna kill me." Rhea said to herself and hurried back home.

* * * * *

"This is not done!" Cried Ember. "They forgot my birthday?! Seriously? Oh why?" Ember sat with his head on his hands. "At least someone must remember this day!"

* * * * *

"What day is it? Ugh. Why can't I remembered?" Rhea said, sitting with her head on her hands. "Is it . . .someone's birthday? Someone . . .dear to me?" She thought.

* * * * *

Ember smiled. "Why am I smiling? Silly." He laughed to himself.

"Ember! Come down, dear." He heard his mom, calling him as she reached home with her husband."

"Coming." He said annoyedly and went to the living room.

When he reached the room . . .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMBER!" Everyone present at the hall wished Ember for his birthday. "

"Really? You guys remembered? But I thought you-" Ember spoke in surprise.

"Oh come on, son. How can we ever forget the birthday of the most precious person of our lives?" Mr. Helberg blessed him. "Happy birthday, Ember."

"Thank you, dad." He said and hugged his father as tears rolled down his right cheek. Aed, his mother came and joined them.

* * * * *

Arorhea had her dinner. Somehow she felt satisfied as if something undone was finally done. She went to bed and slept. She uttered some words in her sleep . . ."Happy birthday . . .Ember . . ." She smiled.

-to be continued...

Arorhea Laghari