Chapter 51: The Addled Event

Y'allFor waiting patiently for this update ♡

Y'all
For waiting patiently for this update

* * * * *

"W-where am I?" He said as he sightly opened his eyes after a long sleep.

"E-Ember?" Aed panicked as she rushed to him.

"Mom, where am I?" Ember asked as he tried to get up.

"We're at the hospital, dear."

"W-what happened to me?"

"The doctors are still unknown to this. They might take some more time."

"I want to go home. I'm feeling cold."

"The doctors won't prescribe to let you go."

"But I have to go."

"Let the doctor arrive. Wear this coat if you're feeling cold, until then." She said as she handed him her coat.

* * * * *

"We're here

"We're here." Mr. Laghari said as he got out of the car and started taking out the luggage. Rhea and Noor hopped out of the car to help their dad with the bags. Mrs. Laghari unlocked the door and went inside the house. The same old house where they used to live two years ago.

"We need to do the dusting." She said and started cleaning the place. "Rhea, Noor, go to your rooms and clean them before taking the bags in."

"Mom, we're too tired! We have just arrived!" Noor said.

"You can't live here if you don't do it."

"Ughh fine." They pouted and began to work. Rhea climbed the stairs which led her to her room. It was a mess inside. The room was full of cobwebs and broken glass. The glass window was broken by heavy wind. She began to sweep the glasses and then when she was done, she started cleaning the balcony railings with a cloth.