Chapter 18: The Nature Wants Us To Paint

"Come with me." The blonde guy who wore a mask said and held Rhea's hand.

"Where are you taking me?!" Rhea asked but he didn't reply. He took her near the bushes and flower beds. "Why are we here?"

"Here are the colors you needed." Ember said with a smile.

"Where?"

"Around you."

"Excuse me?"

"You've gotta use the natural colors. Crush the flowers and leaves and make the colors." Ember said & gave her an earthen bowl and a stone.

"And what if I need black color?"

"Black is not a primary color, you can always make it."

"Uh...can't you just get normal colors?" Rhea asked irritatedly.

"Well, the nature wants us to paint, and so it made colors. You just need a canvas, hope, faith and a cute little paint brush. Trust me, it'll work." Ember said politely.

"Tsk! Fine, give that to me." Rhea snatched the bowl from him. "It's so weird, you roam around with these things!"

"*chuckles* come on, the everyone's looking at us."

"Not us. YOU. You're so creepy. Why do you have to wear a mask?"

"You know, pollution and bad germs? You should wear too."

[Wear a mask, wash your damn hands with soap! And don't touch just anything! Not even your face! Safety first! #FightWithCorona just by sitting at home. Don't. Leave. Home. Be like the other days! Be SAFE! Even Ember is telling you!😭❤ please listen guys!]

{SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION. BUT IT'S NECESSARY}

* * * * *

"Can you stop starring at me??" Rhea asked without looking at Ember.

"Who's starring at you?" Ember said, trying his best to avoid it.

"A blonde ghost who's wearing a stupid black mask!"

* * * * *

"She looks exactly like Arorhea..."

"His eyes are so gorgeous...just like Ember..."

* * * * *

"Done!" Ember and Rhea said and submitted their paintings.

"What did you paint?" Ember asked.

"You'll see. It will be announced."

"But only the first prize winner will be announced."

"I know that very well." She smirked.

"How are you so sure that you'll win this?"

"Huh! I've painted from my heart. And can you just open your mask? It's annoying."

"Only when the judge will announce my name." He winked.

"Forget about that mister! Okay, keep your mask on." She said and he smiked. "You may come second cause I'm definitely coming FIRST!" She said and walked away.

"She is so interesting. Maybe I finally found her. I shouldn't let her go." He smiled and ran after her.

"He's surely annoying. I can't believe that I spoke so confidently with a foreigner guy!" She said to herself proudly. "He's surely something! I must open that mask." She smirked and looked behind her. She saw Ember running after her and she ran even faster so that he won't be able to catch her.

-to be continued...

Ember: Let's make the colors:)

Rhea's P.O.V.: