Chapter 42: The Guy With Emerald Eyes

"Hey playboy! What's up?" Rhea smiled.

"Playboy? Do I look like a playboy to you?" Ember pouted.

"Ah-hah." She nodded. "Because you never leave a chance to flirt with me." she laughed.

"It's not flirting, dear." He winked.

"Yes, it is flirting, dear." She winked back and Ember averted his eyes, smiling.

"Well Rhea," He glided his hand on her hair. "Your hair has grown pretty long." She blushed.

"Is that a compliment?" She said, looking at her feet.

"Of course it is. I like long hair." Ember smiled. "You look pretty."

"Coming close, huh?" Sabrina said to herself, watching them laugh. "I know how to become a barrier." She gritted her teeth and left the cafeteria.

* * * * *

It was evening. A guy with emerald eyes was sitting under a tree on a park bench. The breeze was light and he was reading a book all to himself. Everything was going smoothly until he realised laughter of people.

"Ugh! So irritating." His voice was cold. He turned his head back to the book and resumed reading.

"See another handsome guy!" He heard the girls howling.

"Baby, am I not handsome?" The guy with them, pouted and they smirked.

"Wait! Doesn't he look like Maple?" One of those girls said, terrifiedly.

The guy with emerald eyes stood up and was about to leave when his sight fell on the guy who was with those girls. He walked towards him and was shocked to see him.

"Ew. You're uglier from this close. Please move away, the fairies are dying!" That guy with Hazel eyes pouted.

"Well, that's goes to you too." He smirked, sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"Y-you two look exactly the same!" The girls shouted.

"Really?"

"You never saw yourself in the mirror, did you?" The guy averted his eyes.

"Well, what else can I do except Flirting and admiring my own beauty?" He smirked as the girls clapped.

"Useless fellow." He mumbled, irritatingly

"Hey! We really look the same!" Maple started shouting.

"Shut up, late boomer!" That guy slapped him and he landed on the earth.

"Ouch! By the way, where do you live?" He asked, lying on the ground.

"On the Earth. Got a problem with that?"

"Oh my god! We have so much similarities! I live on earth too." He stood up.

"Congratulations." He said, sarcastically and looked at his book.

"Hey, you've got green eyes."

"It's emerald, dumbo." He replied "Isn't it mind-blowing?"

"Nah! I prefer blowing mind than mind-blowing. You can say, it's a kink." He laughed.

"Aww, they're so handsome!" The girls said, dreamily.

"Irritating." That guy said and left.

"Oh! Hello mister! Don't go, tell me your name at least!" He shouted, leaving the girls behind.

"I'm not Cinderella. Go away!" He left.

"He's really hot!" He Chuckled.

"Eh?" The girls asked.

"W-WHAT? D-don't get me wrong girls." He laughed nervously.

"I think we're getting late." They ran away.

"Wait! Girls! Sh*t, why is everyone running away from me?!" He scratched his head.

-to be continued...

Loraine Kristh Helberg[CITY HEART Afterlife]

[CITY HEART Afterlife]