Chapter 46: Trust You

"I wish I could tell you. But you wouldn't believe." Ember said as he lied down on his bed. "What if I do tell you. Will you hate me and leave?"

"From when is my son so poetic?" Aed chuckled as she served his breakfast in his room.

"M-mom!" He blushed. "Why are you here?"

"Why weren't you at the breakfast table 10 minutes ago?" She said sarcastically with a smile.

"Oh-" He realized. "I missed the breakfast."

"Oh yes, you did."

"Thanks mom." He said and Aed smiled.

"What happened?"

"What will?"

"You look upset. Has anything happened?" She sat beside him. "You came back late yesterday."

He got up and sat, folding his legs. "Actually mom...I don't want you to worry about me."

"Tell me. I'm you're mother." She said tenderly.

"...it's about...the girl I like."

"Rhea...?"

"Yes, and it's also about Sabrina."

"What did she do?!"

"Sabrina tried to cut Rhea's hair because I said she looks good with long hair."

"Are you serious?! She is insane!"

"And going on with the situation, I kissed Rhea. And now both of them hates me."

"Why does Rhea?"

"She doesn't like me at all."

"Aw dear, she will. People often fall in love with their first kiss."

"How do I know if I'm her first kiss?" He lied down again.

"Don't sleep again, you'll be late for school! Go and talk to her."

"I don't wanna go today. She wants a break from me."

"That doesn't mean she has the right to break my son's heart. Go and talk to her. I'm sure she will understand. She's not Sabrina, right? And please don't let that girl stick with you. I don't like her intentions."

"Okay, mom. I'll be going then." He got up.

* * * * *

"What exactly has happened between the two of you?!"

"I said, nothing!" Rhea said, blushing.

"Something must have happened. I'm asking Embe-"

"No Nikki! Don't!"

"But why?! Did you guys have a fight?"

"Just leave it!"

"But-"

"Just leave it, Nikki." Ember said and Rhea turned back at the speed of light.

"Em-!"

Ember looked at Rhea. "I'm still sorry, Rhea. I didn't mean to hurt you because I l-"

"Ember!" Ember turned back, to see a blonde girl, who had quite short hair. "That girl is not right for you. I'm declaring this again. You'll regret if you don't realize now."

"S-Sabrina?!" Ember and Rhea said together.

"Surprised?! You shouldn't be Ember! This is the prove why I loathe her."

"What do you mean? Who?!'

"The girl, standing right next to you can do anything in any possible way to get to have your money." Sabrina said and everyone present there looked at Rhea in woe.

"What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?!" Rhea said.

"Huh! Look who's talking. And you said that I'm the one who lies!" She said sarcastically.

"You mean to say that I'M the one who has cut your hair?!"

"Of course you did. And now don't try to play innocent in front of the others! I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared to tell the truth!"

Ember looked at Rhea. "Rhea...?"

"Believe me Ember, I didn't!" She said with a sweaty face.

"Yeah yeah, you'll definitely believe her. I have no worth in this world." Sabrina said and people surrounding them, gathered at Sabrina's side. "Thank you so much, guys, only you can understand my pain."

"What if YOU have cut your own hair?" Ember asked, angrily.

"Everyone standing here knows how precious are my hair. I loved them so much! Why would I do that to myself?!"

"You can cross your limits to the end of the world. I don't trust you. But I trust Rhea. She can't be lying." Rhea looked at him with teary eyes.

"You barely know her! But you know me since we were young!"

"Yes, I know you. You're just pathetic and a liar. You're mean and that's why no one loves you! Do you need another reason?"

"Who can love HER?! The person who chooses her will be pathetic, not me. I make right decisions, Ember."

"I don't know about that but the person who loves her will be happy. You're just poisonous for everyone. You don't deserve anyone."

"Huh?! Ember!! How could you say that to me?!"

"And how could you blame Rhea for something that she didn't do?!"

"She did! All she wants is your money! I've never seen her this close to you until that movie premiere at your mansion! Isn't this enough to prove this?"

"But Rhea-" He looked at Rhea. She was literally crying. "I trust you." He whispered and smiled. "Don't worry."

-to be continued...

Sabrina: Ember...? Do you like short hair? I can do anything for you. Just don't choose her!