Chapter 72: Quite An Information

Arorhea opened her eyes to find herself in a dark room though she remembered to switch on the night lamp light before she slept. How did it turn off? It was pitch black now. She stretched her hand towards the right where the lamp was usually placed and realised it wasn't there. She reached for the left side too and there was nothing either. In fact, she couldn't even feel anything around her.

"Wh-where am I?" She said in the sight of a flambeau burning across the room. She looked to her left and right-it was mysteriously creepy.

A man walked around his heel boots whispering on his phone, "yes, ma'am," Rhea heard him say, "she's still unconscious."

* * * * *

"Rhea!" Ember happily walked into Arorhea's bedroom along with the maids with food trays. There was no response from her side. He searched the room and even the balcony to say, "she's not here!" He rushed to Mrs. Helberg and the others and searched for her with his brothers in the whole building.

"Do you know any place she can be?!" Mrs Helberg asked worriedly and Loraine rushed to the lift as the other two brothers followed him. Maple rushed to the banquet hall, Ember to his room and Loraine to the terrace top

"Arorhea?!" Loraine called her as a cold breeze hit him. Turning around and searching the whole place was done but no clue was found of her.

* * * * *

"Are you aware where this place is?" Said Sabrina sitting next to Rhea.

"No! Why have you taken me here?!" Arorhea screamed trying to release herself from the chains and ropes tied around her. She cried, "what do you want??"

"Will it be cruel of me to say that I don't want you in this world anymore?" Rhea gasped at her words. Sabrina scoffed, "oops, did that hurt? Let me say something more to it. I'm not that wicked. I won't kill you or do you harm. I'll just let you stay here to rot to death. I don't want my fingerprints on you, right?" She laughed, rather maniacally.

"Sabrina...WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS UP TO DO ME WRONG?!"

"Oh dear. It's been 6 years already and you don't already know?!" She scoffed, "you interrupted in my love life and now you're back again when things just started to seem right. What do YOU want?"

"Listen, I never interrupted in your love life. I don't even like Ember-"

"Did I mention him?" She smirked.

"I-"

"I tried so hard to get you out of here yet you just never read the signs! Why are you so up to make trouble for both of us?? Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Can you stop saying that?? I haven't made trouble for you, it was YOU who did that!!" Rhea cried.

"Of course I did, but that was so that you make less trouble for me. Like that one time, the incident about Rosa Parks and her grandson. That worked really well though," she smiled, "then, what brings you back?"

"Wait....what? What did you do to her grandson?"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER GRANDSON," she said, "it was merely an accident. But since Mrs Parks and my father were really close, I got the chance to discuss the whole thing with her. How, you, being the girlfriend of Jacob Parks, tried to push the old lady on the road but accidentally killed Jacob?"

"Why would you do that?! He was so older than me! How could I possibly-"

"But it made sense, didn't it?" Sabrina smiled, "plus she has a poor memory to even remember anything."