𝖊 𝖕 𝖎 𝖑 𝖔 𝖌 𝖚 𝖊 - 𝐼

It rains in June sometimes

It rains in June sometimes. But never in our hearts.
Well, was that too cheesy?

Speaking of cheesy, Ember returned to USA after a month or two of staying with us. It's been a year and a half that we haven't met. Face-timing is fine, but the joy of holding him tight wouldn't be achieved through this. So I'm flying to LA this evening.

"I'm not tagging along!" said Noor, sitting on the couch, mindlessly staring at his phone screen.

"Not like I'm asking you to go with me." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you see, I would love to come. LA has the best food of all times. Like pizza."

"Pff-" I scoffed, "as if you've been to anywhere else."

"No, but... my yet-to-be-girlfriend wants to go on a world tour someday," said he, shyly. "So I keep looking for places and read facts about... you know, different locations. "

"Awww!" I teased him. "So is she whom you're talking to right now?"

"She's not replying..."

"That's terrible! You better go and find her."

"Wouldn't she be mad to see me? Cause obviously it looks like she's angry with me."

"You should take tips from Ember. He's always the best in approaching girls-" I paused. "I mean, me. Approaching ME!"

Noor bursted out laughing, "I get what you mean, di!" I folded my arms as he said, "So, if it was bhaiyya in my place... no wait. So, if it was brother-in-law in my place, what would he do?"

The 'brother-in-law' definitely brought a pink glow on my cheeks and my brother didn't hesitate to take the chance to tease me for that.

"If it was Ember, he would show up at her house or something. Maybe with a guitar."

* * * * *

"Or a mandolin. I will learn to play a mandolin if the girl I love likes it." Ember cleared his throat. "I mean, Rhea."

"We know that already!" Loraine facepalmed.

"Stop mentioning her, like, a thousand times a day," said Maple, almost getting dissolved in the couch. "And tell me what you'd do at my place!"

* * * * *

"He'd play a song from my favorite movie or something," I twirled dreamily. "What's her favorite song though?"

"She likes One Direction," said Noor.

"She likes Uptown Funk and Blinded by the lights," Maple said.

"Okay, which song of One Direction can you sing?" I asked him.

"None."

I held him by the collar, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SING YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S FAVORITE BAND'S SONGS?!?! EMBER WOULD MEMORIZE ALL BOLLYWOOD SONGS FOR ME!"