Chapter 9: DC Besties

"Mom, when are we going to leave?" Ember asked his mom.

"Tomorrow."

"What? But you said, today!"

"Your dad is a busy person, he hasn't done any paking yet. So we are leaving tomorrow. Just wait one more day honey."

"Fine. And don't say he's busy. 'Cause I know he's lazy." Ember pouted and went inside his room. Aed laughed and heard the sound of playing guitar.

"Ah what a lovely music." She closed her eyes to feel the music. Wheb the music stopped, she went inside to check out in her son. He was sleeping with his guitar. Like a baby, sucking his thumb—aww.

"This boy! What will I do?" She smiled and took the guitar from his arms and kept it in its place, kissed his forehead and left the room quietly.

* * * * *

"Rhea, wake up dear. We reached the airport." Ananya Laghari tried to wake her up.

[Tn//if you don't remember, Rhea's mother's name is Ananya]

"5 minutes more mom." Rhea said sleepily.

'If you don't wake up within 1 second, I'll do something naughty with you'

Suddenly Rhea woke up in the speed of light.

"Wow so fast. Great." Noor said and took Rhea out of the car as their mom took out the luggage with Mr. Laghari.

"What was I thinking?" Rhea thought and blushed.

*buzz* *buzz*

"Hello?" Rhea answer the phone call.

"It's Alicia. Why is your house locked?"

"Oh so sorry! I forgot to inform you! My dad was promoted." Rhea apologised.

"You shifted?!" Alicia shouted.

"So sorry!"

"Uwa! Tell me the place you're shifting to and I'll come to visit you once in a week!"

"*sob* you can't."

"What? Why are you crying?" Alicia asked.

"Actually we're shifting to L.A.!"

"La? Which city is that?"

"You dumb*ss it's Los Angeles."

"Wha-?!"

"I have my painting competition here too."

"What to do? All the best Rhea. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Alicia, take care."

"And you too. Bye."

"Hmm." She hanged up. "I'll miss you very much." She thought.

In the flight:

"Uwa it's so boring. We can't even work on the phone here!" Noor screeched the window of the aeroplane.

"Shh. Shut up, you piece of sh*t!" Rhea said, looking carefully into Nason's limited edition comic.

"Mind your language, miss Arorhea Laghari." Noor said sarcastically & Rhea punched his head with the comic.

"Ow! Why are you always found reading this boring comics?!"

"Watch your mouth mister! It's Nason's Dragon Crest's limited edition comic books!"

"WHAT? NASON'S COMIC?" A girl said from behind their seat.

"Huh?" Rhea said & turned back. "Don't tell me, you're a Nason fan?!"

"

Yes! Wait, you TOO?!"

"YES!"

"OMG!"

"AAA!"

"I LOVE 'EM."

"ME TOO."

"WE'RE BEST FRIENDS."

"OF COURSE WE ARE! COME HERE PAL!"

And that's how they became best friends in one day. Life surely gives you lemons when you least expect it. And when life gives you lemons—make lemonade!

"By the way what's your name?" Rhea asked.

"Myself Nikita Chandwal. You can call me Nikki." She smiled.

"Hi Nikki, I'm Arorhea Laghari. Call me Rhea!"

"Mr. Laghari, did you recognise me?" A man said.

"Hello Mr. Chandwal!"

Their dads are in the same post at their office and both are shifting to LA.
Everybody became busy in gossiping mothers are talking about food recipe and fathers are talking about work and their daughters are Reading comics.

Poor little Noor...sleeping like a monkey!

"Who's he, Rhea?" Nikki asked, pointing towards Noor.

"It's sad but true, that he's my little brother." Rhea said. "But don't get involved in him if you want to live peacefully!"

"Got it!"

"Umm...who might she be? Her name is so familiar.... I think I know her. I may have met her someday... I just can't remember where..." Rhea & Nikki thought on the way.

-to be continued...

Rhea: Who's she?😮

Rhea: Who's she?😮