Chapter 33: Noor's Sorrow

"Hurray! It's finally morning!" Ember woke up with excitement.

"May I come in?" Mr. Helberg knocked.

"Sure dad. How come are you in my room today" Ember asked, smiling.

"I have some work with you. You have to be the model for our film's Advertisement." He said.

"Alright. I'll do that after school."

"No, you can't go to school today and we have to do this now. Everything is ready." Mr. Helberg said.

"What? But dad, I wanna go to school." Ember cried.

"You weren't interested in going to school. What happened to you now?"

"*smiles nervously* you know, how important it is for me to study?"Ember said.

"I know how much you're interested in studies." Mr. Helberg averted his eyes. "You can get any private tuition at home. And even home schooling."

"But dad! I can't miss school. Please!" Ember requested.

"Exactly! 'Please'! Only for today. This AD is very important." Mr. Helberg said.

"Why me? There are lots of models! You can easily Hire Kylie Jenner for this! She might be back in this city!"

"I know but you're aren't less than any model and you're popular among girls. I want a male model." He smirked.

"Dad? I'm your son. Don't use me for your business." Ember averted his eyes.

"My dear Ember. It's my humble request. Please do this AD. At least for me!" Mr. Helberg covinced Ember.

"Fine. But promise me that you'll allow me to go to my friend's picnic this year." Ember smirked and Mr. Helberg agreed.

* * * * *

"Hey didi!" Noor entered the room to annoy his elder sister again.

"What do you want now?"

Noor grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it on her head. "I'm here to waste your time!(•O•)"

"Get lost you junk!" She threw that pillow back at him.

"Did you just call me junk?!"

"Yes." She nodded proudly.

"You are trash!"

"And you are rubbish!"

"You are garbage!"

"Hey." She paused. "Do you know that you're adopted from garbage?😝"

Noor: 😓😓😓

Rhea: 😜😜😜

Noor: 😨😨😨

Rhea: And it was a sh*t garbage can😙 *controls laughter at any cost*

Noor: 😲😲😲

Rhea: That's why I call you a piece of sh*t😍😍😍

Noor: 😧😧😧 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't take it anymore😭😭😭

Rhea: 😆😆😆

"Anyway, I'm leaving for school.😂" Rhea laughed.

* * * * *

"Sorry Rhea..." Ember said to himself. "I can't go to school today. I want to see you so much but still..."

-to be continued...

Noor's condition after knowing that he was picked from a trash can😂: