Interviews Pt 1

This will be a segment that I would like to call Ask that question. Get that answer.

Now let us begin.

**********************************

Me: Hello Everyone! And welcome to a very special segment I would like to call Ask that question. Get that answer. Now I will be interviewing the characters one by one, and will be asking them questions that you asked. So let us begin.

These questions are for me.

@essefjay asks 'Why is Anthony with Carly and not Harmony?'

Me: Well @essefjay If you read chapter 27 you would know that. "Carly" convinced Anthony that they were together. So he believes that he and Carly were together. BTW they can't hear me when I'm out here so..... Lol. Next Question.

@DeAsja asks 'Who is Carly?'

Me: *sigh* Does anybody ever read the author's notes. "Carly" is ASHLEY!!!! She is playing Anthony like a freaking piano. Geez, I'm tired of repeating myself.

Now since those are the last questions for me, its time to bring out Carly!!!!!!

Carly walks in and takes a seat.

Me: So Carly nice to see you. Not really but I'm just trying to be nice. *smiles*

Carly rolls her eyes. "Well I'm fine. Can we get this over with I have places to be."

Me: Oh really. A clinic perhaps?

Carly: "No of course not." She looks around nervously.

Me: Rigggghhhht..... Anyways we have a few questions for you from the rea-.