Chapter 15

Harmony gasped. Never had she expected that Julia would say that.

"What do you mean, you'll die?"

"There is someone after you and Harmony, I don't know who it is but all I know is that you need to be careful. They don't want you guys together, and they will kill one of you to get to the other." She shrugged slightly looking down at her still full plate.

"And how do you know this?" Anthony narrowed his eyes.

Julia gluped,"B-b-be-cause, I was apart of it." She said looking down ashamed.

"So what, you and your little crew was what gonna 'take me out'? Harmony put up air quotes.

"No, that wasn't the original plan. We were just gonna break you guys up."

"Julia, what happened to us. We used to best friends, correction, sisters. And this is how you repay me. I was there for you through all your shit. I let you stay with me when you were homeless, I gave you a job. And you couldn't let me have 1 single date with your brother. You have got to fucking kidding." Harmony chuckled.

"Harmony, I am sorry. But you guys aren't a good match anyway. I mean are you really going to expect him to be Superman and come to your rescue?"

"Well, he did last night when someone almost raped me. So there, he did save me. I could still be at my house on that bathroom floor used and my mental state of mind would be all out of whack." She grabbed the dishes and began to take them to the kitchen.

"Let me help." Anthony whispered as he took the plates from her again, for the second time today.

"Wait, Harmony is that true?" Mrs Jackson gasped when she saw Harmony nod.

She ran over to her pulled her into her motherly embrace. Harmony missed this, when her mother used to give her hugs. She slowly began to cry as one tear fell and then another. Before she knew it, she was sobbing in her chest.

"It's OK sweetie. Let it out." Mrs. Jackson whispered in her ear. After a while they pulled back and everyone sat watching it unfold. Now, after getting out her sadness, Harmony is ready to whoop some ass.

"I will be right back." She eyed Julia making sure she knew, she was coming or her. Harmony ran upstairs and threw on a pair of sweats that she brought from home, a tank top that stopped right underneath her belly button showing the bottom of her stomack and put her hair into a messy bun. She pulled on a pair of athletic shoes and rubbed some petroleum jelly on her arms, face, and neck.

After finishing she slowly began to make her way downstairs. Everyone had seemed to migrate to the living room as Harmony walked in. She saw Anthony glass table and decided,Hey, the glass table didn't do anything. So she moved to the far corner of the room along with some expensive pieces.

"Get up." Harmony backed away from Julia so she could stand up.

Julia didn't move a muscle nor say anything.

"Oh, so you was talking all that shit in my office and a few minutes ago and now your on hush mode." Harmony smiled.

"Still got nothing to say?" Harmony shook her head as Julia didn't answer not one of her questions.

"Now listen, and listen very closely because I am only going to say this once. You wanted to have somebody take me out, so now I'm gonna take you out. So stand your white scrawny ass up, so I can whoop it." Harmony rubbed her knuckles together and made sure her bun was secure.