Chapter 19

Secret pregnant lady at the top or on the side

Anthony woke up the next morning with a smile on his face. The date with Harmony last night was great and he was starting to fall in love. But he was putting off his work duties and he had to get back into the office.

After taking a shower and putting on a suit, he was about to go check on Harmony when a knock sounded at his front door. He took a reluctant look at her door, before going to answer the one downstairs.

When he opened a tall blonde stood before him. Her eyes scanned over him in hunger. Anthony shivered in disgust.

"Can I help you?" Anthony asked impatient. He just wanted to see Harmony.

"Oh. So you don't remember me?" Her demeanor changed.

"I'm sorry?" Anthony looked her over once more and nothing clicked.

"How about that long passionate night we shared. After we came back from the club, you made love to me." She smiled.

Anthony's mind clicked as he remembered that night. "I didn't make love to you. I f***ed you."

"Stop being delusional. I know you love me. I can feel it."

"You're crazy."

"You may say that now. But what will you be saying about this baby." She hissed.

Anthony's body tensed,"What do you mean, baby?"

"I'm pregnant and your gonna take care of our child."

"I want a DNA test. Who knows how many men that you've slept with. You might even have an STD."

"I'm not getting a test. And unless you want that little black bitch back. I advice you to follow my requests." She smiled devilishly.

Anthony head snapped toward the stairs. He ran like a track star and when he burst into the room his heart nearly stopped. He saw the window opened and Harmony was no longer in the bed.

"See. She's gone. Now unless you want her to her again, you will do everything I say."

Anthony eyes blazed in fury, he grabbed the blonde bye her skinny neck and slammed her against the wall. "Where is she? Where the hell did you take her, Sally!" He exclaimed.

The blonde smiled once again and whispered,"My name's Ashley."

***

Harmony still sat inside the cell waiting for her captor. She had been here for hours and she was tired and hungry. She just wanted to see Anthony.

The door jiggled and her eyes snapped in that direction. He walked in slowly, his boots hitting the ground making a sound that echoed throughout the walls.

"I brought food." Harmony's vision was till blurry so she couldn't see. But the voice did sound familiar. A little too familiar.

"I know you like pasta so I went to Olive Garden. I will just feed it to you because I won't untie your hands. I'm not stupid." He laughed.

She heard the bag rustle as he grabbed the container and a fork. As he came closer Harmony's heart beat increased. He stood in front of her and Harmony let out a whimper when he ripped off the ductape.

Then he slowly began to spoon feed her the pasta and Harmony thought she would throw it all up. She had to force herself to swallow so we didn't anger her captor.

Her vision slowly began to clear up and she saw a dim light from the hallway since he left the door cracked open. While he was feeding her she caught a glimpse of his left hand. She knew exactly who it was.

How could she have missed it? This changes everything! It was Mike, Julia's husband.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Stalker/Kidnapper is Mike!!!!!!

OMG all that time he was in love with Harmony! And how about Ashley huh, they were working together.

QFTC: Did anyone expect it to be Mike?

Teaser: Julia has no idea about Mike's obbsession. But she will find out soon enough.

I'm at OVER 100K. Thank you guys so much that is a huge milestone for me. Go check out my other two books.

Vote(150)

Comment(30)

Fan

Enjoy