Epilogue

Harmony sighed in content as she sat on a lawn chair basking in the sunlight. This vacation was something she needed, especially to get her mind off of him.

After going home that night, Julia and herself left the very next day on a flight to Figi. It was an amazing girl trip. It took both of their minds of their ex's so to speak.

Julia was going through a divorce with Mike, and was pursuing other interests. Mike was sentenced to 40 years in prison with no parole, for attempted murder and kidnapping.

Harmony was trying her best to keep Anthony out of her mind. She didn't want anything to ruin this trip for either of them. They would be leaving tommorow, meaning today was their last day in paradise, then it's back to reality.

"So, are you ready to go back?" Julia asked as she sat down in the chair next to Harmony. She pulled her glasses over her eyes and laid her head back.

"No. But it's time to face reality. Or in this case hell." Harmony grabbed her cup of lemonade and took a sip, then set back on the side table.

"I know. Me and you both. We don't deserve that you know. You deserve someone better."

"I know. Its just..... I loved him.. You know?"

"Yeah. And I'm sorry for that one day when I said he would break your heart...... I mean he did, but he had no idea of you being together." Julia apologized.

"Hey no need. I'm fine." Harmony reassured her.

"So. I was thinking we should just chill since it's our last day and all. How about we make some homemade pizza, and we go down to the market and get some candy, chips and soda. It'll be like us back in high school. How does that sound?"

"Amazing." Harmony smiled. "Might as well enjoy ourselves while we can."

***

Anthony groaned as he woke up the following morning. He looked over to his right side and saw Carly(Wondering who this is. Look at the Author's Note) sleeping.

"This scenario looks too familiar."  Anthony muttered.

He went to his bathroom to shower. When he came back into his bedroom and saw she was awake.

"Did you sleep ok, baby?" He asked as he went to the closet to grab himself a suit.

"Yeah. My back is just a little sore. But I need to talk to you about something." Carly said.

"Were gonna have to talk about this later." Anhony fixed his tie in the mirror.

"But its very important!" She exclaimed and got out of bed.

Anthony grabbed his shoes and sat down on he bed and began putting them on. "Look. I have to get to work. I don't have time for this right now." He said and tied his second shoe.

"So what? Your just gonna leave me here alone." Carly put her hands on her hips.

"You have had no problem with it for the past month. Since all you do is go out shopping spending my money." Anthony grabbed his briefcase and walked out his bedroom and down the stairs.

"Well. I have a problem with it now." She complained.

"We will talk about this later." Anthony groaned and picked up his car keys.

"I can't believe this!" She yelled and continued to follow him to the garage.

"Well go ahead and believe it. You know I have a job to do. Unless you want to live on the street. Now leave me the hell alone."  Anthony turned to face her.

"Yeah. Leave you fiance that just had a miscarriage." She cried and walked back inside.

Anthony froze in the spot he was in. He sat his briefcase down and walked back inside. He saw Carly on he couch crying.

"Did you really lose the baby?" He asked.

She nodded,"I didn't know how to tell you, and it just slipped out."

"I'm so sorry baby." He said and put his arms around her.

Carly smiled in his shoulder. That worked. Now I can go get that abortion.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey guys so "Carly" is Ashley!!! If none of you figured it out by now.

Go read the Author's note in next chapter. VERY IMPORTANT!

QFTC: Where are y'all from?

Teaser: New Sequel soon. I'm begin posting new chapters for that starting in about a week or two.

I need to work on my other book The Alpha's Bad Girl and update that for awhile. Go check it out

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy