Chapter 10

Anthony on the side or at the top

She looked at the test before her and gasped. No, this couldn't be, she wasn't pregnant.

Yet here was the test sitting right here in front of her. I have to tell him. It's for the baby. At least that's what she kept trying to convince herself it was for.

But she knew deep down all she wanted was the money.

***

Harmony glared at Julia at the way she approached her.

"Julia it is not what you think." Harmony tried to reason. Her and Anthony had spent one day together, they hadn't even been on a proper date.

"Just tell me the truth."

"There is nothing to say. We spent one day together. So what? "

"So WHAT!?! Are you insane? My brother is a player and he is just going to say exactly what you want to hear." She said raising her voice slightly.

"An what do I want to hear exactly?" Harmony asked, attitude clear in her voice.

"That you beautiful and that your the only girl for him. Yada yada. The point is, you need to leave him be. Go find a nice young guy who isn't my brother."

"You cant stop me from seeing him."

"My God Harmony. Are you stupid? Are you that naive to be falling into my brother's trap?"

"I'm sorry is your name Rick Rodriguez? No I didn't think so. Because the Rick Rodriguez I know is a short chubby old man who I have half my DNA from. Not a mid sized skinny blonde. So you can take you white ass out of my office." Harmony's anger was bubbling over.

Who was Julia to tell her what to do.

"Well you be the stupid girl who falls for the handsome guy and gets her heart broken. Don't come crying to me, ok?"

"You are dismissed. Unless you have anything work related to say to me you are not allowed to speak or come into my office. Is that ok ?" Harmony smirked.

Julia sent her a glare and stomped out the room. Harmony grabbed her phone and dialed Anthony's office. He had given her the number after dinner the other night for emergencies.

And well, this was an emergency.

***

Anthony glanced at his watch nervously as he sat in the restaurant. He decided to meet Veronica for lunch to "catch up" as she had called it.

The bell chimed as the door to the restaurant opened. Anthony could hear her heels clicking on the ground as she walked toward him.

He looked up and saw the woman who was suppose to be his wife. The "love of his life." And yet here he sat and he didn't feel anything for her at all.

"Anthony. I've missed you so much. How have you been?" She fakely asked him.

"I have been fine." He stated dryly. Anthony was beginning to regret his decision for agreeing to meet her for lunch.

"Why so hostile? We're just two old friends having lunch and catching up."

"Not when these old "friends" use to be more than friends. Now don't try to put up this facade, I'm not buying it."

She glanced at him and put a smile on her face. "I have missed you so much. I think about you all the time."

"Well, guess what?" He leaned over the table close to her ear.

Her breathing quickened, "What?" She breathed out.

"I don't think about you. In fact, I haven't thought about you since you left. So if that is all that you wanted, I will be leaving now." He said and got up and left.

He glanced at his phone and saw he had a missed call. He called the number back and listened as it rung.

"Hello."

"Hey Harmony. What's up?"

"Julia's pissed. She came into my office screaming at me and.. I don't think we're friends anymore." Harmony sniffled.

"Hey it's ok. You guys have been friedns forever, I'm sure she will come around. What was the argument about?" He tried to comfort her.

"You." Harmony stated simply.

"Oh. Um.. I'm on my way. Where are you?" He asked. He needed to see her.

"I'm at home."

"Okay. I'm on my way there now."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Harmony hung up the phone and looked at her attire. She had on a big tshirt and sweats. Just a few minutes ago, she was laying on her couch eating some Ben and Jerry's while watching reruns of Girl Code.

Deciding to change her outfit she ran to her room and grabbed a pair of jeans, a crop top and some undergarments. She got in the shower and began to him slightly to herself.

While in the midst of turning around to grab her towel, she saw a shadow outside the shower. It began to reach toward her and she screamed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Omg, who is that?!!??!

So hello my lovely people, sorry for a long wait, I had to rewrite this chapter since when I was in the middle of writing wattpad decided to update.

I thought I was gonna cry no doubt. But I LOVE the new update.

QFTC: Who do you think the 'shadow' is?

Teaser: Many people don't want to see Anthony and Harmony together.

Vote(50)

Comment(10)

Fan

Enjoy