Chapter 14

Cherries 

Cherries are small, round, deep red stone fruit. Depending on the variety, of which there are hundreds, their size and flavour can vary but usually fall into one of two categories: Sweet or Sour. 

Cherries

Cherries are a good source of fibre, vitamins, and minerals, including potassium, calcium, vitamin A and folic acid. They're good for you. 

Cherries 

Cherries are something Marinette has only ever tried once and has never touched since before she was one. 

Cherries 

Cherries are the only thing Marinette cannot eat.

Cherries

Cherries are something Marinette is allergic to. 

It's a good thing she always has her epi pen on hand. 

It's a good thing her brothers actually know of her allergy and how to administrate her pen. 

It's a good thing Nino knows she's allergic to the fruit.

It's a good thing that her class know of allergies and what causes them- 

Cherries 

348 words

So it actually feels like I haven't released a chapter of this story in forever and I feel really bad for some reason. This is wayyyyy shorter than I planned but it exceeds my expectations. 

Normally I would go for around two and a half thousand but I gave you a little over three hundred this time and from the bottom of my heart I apologise. 

I've had a problem with inspiration lately and this is the most I've gotten all week so I hope you enjoy this little 'Poem' as my brother who proof read this is calling it. It's a little teaser and insight for what's coming in Chapter 15, How much patience do you lot have?!! *Wiggles eyebrows* 

I've also been planning and developing a new story for around a month now and have just started to write it this week, which is why I haven't had much time to update this. Online school is also proving to be really boring and energy sucking but breaks help. 

Besides that, I will try as much as possible to get the next chapter up and running when life is back on track. 

Author Pop is out!!