Chapter 32

The day has finally come my lovelies, be prepared for what your about to read because it's about to get a bit loud up in here. The day we have all been waiting for, the one day we've longed to arrive, please put your hands together for the one and only: 

(Gimme a drum roll please?)

Confrontation day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually so hyped for this chapter so I hope you all enjoy everyone getting their asses handed to them. 

Let's get straight into it then shall we?!!

******

Alya Cesaire was trying to update her blog, keyword being trying because for some reason the screen remained frozen no matter how many times she tried to refresh the page. She'd been at it for the past ten minutes now and she was starting to lose her patience because she had some proper tea to write about but this fricking website wouldn't load. 

Just flippin load already!!!!

Their laughter died down as they watched the brunette with Ombre hair that was beginning to fade away - That reminds me, Alya needs to find some time to herself where she can re-dye her hair again. She's wayyyyy overdue. 

Carrying on, the classes attention gradually drew onto the girl who started to hit her phone on the corner of the table they sat at while she was on the very edge of the half cushioned chair she sat on.

They finished lunch not that long ago but decided on chilling for a little bit since there wasn't much places they were allowed to go. The dining hall had less occupants in it than there was during the lunch rush, a few families and couples scattered at different tables all eating and talking contently. 

It felt weird coming to a crime ridden city and to find everyone happy and with smiles on their faces. When they were in Paris, they didn't hear very good things about Gotham and it seems like all that they heard was just stereotypes. The Parisian class were quite surprised actually when they found out that majority of what they heard was practically just stereotypes and people spreading rumours. 

Besides that, their trip so far had been quite nice and adding in the fact that Marinette hasn't made an appearance in quite some time is a very positive thing. Now that they're on this topic and if they deeply think about it, what actually did happen to Marinette? 

The last they heard and saw of her was nearly three days ago in W.E cafeteria when she was having that allergic reaction and was rushed to the hospital by their two tour guides. Ever since that day, not only had they not seen Marinette but they also hadn't seen the two tour guides who were meant to guide them for the whole two weeks of their stay.

Instead they had some other staff whose name they forgot. The new tour guide was a woman but depending on where they went it changed but something about her didn't sit well with the class, mainly with Lila. 

The new tour guide went by the name of Vanessa, she worked for the Wayne company obviously but unlike their previous two guides, she seemed a bit more hostile and snappy.

She always had an opinion and didn't like to argue or arguments in general, anything said against her or even if something bad left their lips, she would immediately shut it down not only with attitude but with evidence. 

Lila could clearly say she was impressed and Alya was awed at how that even without evidence, she could end any conversation and argument.

Vanessa was clearly proud and passionate of what she did for a living and it would make sense if she was someone's role model because she was practically the perfect person to aspire to be when you grow up.