Chapter 21

⚠⚠⚠ (!!Warning!! Suicide, abuse, self-harm, swearing and bullying are mentioned throughout this chapter and I advise sensitive readers to be cautious reading ahead.) ⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love Abs xx

Chloe didn't have the greatest of upbringing's on earth, her dad being in and out of office while her mum would be travelling all over the world and when she did see her mum, she would forget Chloe's name and mix it up with others. Chloe was hurt even if she was surrounded by endless riches, she got everything she ever wanted but she just craved for one thing: to be loved

To be appreciated

To be apart of a family

Have loving families

She was jealous of others and her bratty behaviour was just something she couldn't help. Seeing others being happy with their friends and family, laughing together and having fun; Chloe wanted that. Was it too much to ask for? 

Then Marinette Dupain-Cheng came into her life. When she saw the girl on the first day of school one year she was shocked, she had never seen the girl around before and she was born and raised in Paris her whole life. The girl wasn't a problem, but then she saw what Dupain-Cheng was capable of and she finally snapped. 

Dupain-Cheng was perfect, she absolutely had it all. She had two amazing parents, several friends who made her happy, she did what she loved to do, she always had a smile on her face, everyone knew her and the list went on. She was so perfect that it aggravated Chloe to no end. 

She didn't have the intention to bully the bluenette, just show her a little glimpse of the real, cruel world that awaits them outside of school but nonetheless, it had no affect on the girl. No matter how much she tried to break the girl in their years of being in the same class, Marinette stood her ground and never once changed. It was infuriating, Chloe tried everything but after her endless trial and error, it was all useless and she couldn't bare it anymore. 

But then that all changed when Lila Rossi arrived in Paris. 

The girl gave off these random vibes, similar to the ones of the corrupt politicians she's seen her dad talk with, and she didn't like it one bit. So she backed off the new girl, especially when she saw that the new brunette was picking on Dupain-Cheng.

If Chloe couldn't succeed, then she would allow someone else to do it and she would just sit back and watch the perfect girl with the perfect life crack under life's reality, but that all changed. 

Chloe saw what effect Lila was having on not only Marinette but the whole of her class and it was irritating her, then everything went south. 

They were physically hurting the girl. 

They were mentally torturing her. 

Not only was it Lila but it wasn't even her at all, she managed to drag the whole class under her reign and get them to do all the damage and it hurt Chloe to watch the girl deteriorate. 

That's why Chloe chose to step up for the first time in her life and help the girl who she thought had it all. Keyword being thought.

Chloe had been wrong about the girl. Once she had managed to befriend the bluenette she hated all those years ago, she saw what she was facing and guilt washed over her like a tsunami. Marinette showed her new blonde friend the truth and Wow, Chloe felt so bad she went home and cried that night. 

Everything made sense, she connected the lines and the mist that filled her mind disappeared and her vision was suddenly crystal clear. 

The perfect girl and perfect life was all this façade that she painted for herself. Knowing the truth, the blonde teenager made a silent pact to stay by this girls side till she left this earth. She didn't care if she was being murdered by some serial killer, she physically get rid of the murderer herself so that Marinette still had someone to lean on.

Over her dead body, would she allow her best friend to suffer alone. 

Befriending the girl was probably the best decision she's ever made in her life and she couldn't've been more than happy with her new friendship but she wasn't realising just how much her bluenette best friend was hiding till it was too late. 

She just had to go to New York and leave her all alone, why wasn't she paying more attention to all the signs! She felt stupid and regret and guilt and an infinitive amount of sadness, was all she felt for several days. 

That was all she felt till she saw those bluebell eyes open again and it all disappeared quicker than it came. She never ever felt so happy to hold someone with her own two arms, even if she had just gotten her nails done. 

The tears she shed, the amount of guilt and how badly she wanted to run and find the miracle box and find Fluff so she could go back in time and change everything, but she grounded herself and prayed none stop. And it worked, she woke and Chloe couldn't be more happy to be in a hospital ever in her life. 

She could hold her best friend in her two arms and she would not let go ever again, even if it meant she had to deal with constant whining and nagging from the girl. She would force a tracker onto the girl and follow her like a shadow but no matter what it took, she was going to stay by Marinette's side till the end of the line. 

Chloe couldn't wait to get her hands on a certain brunette and she would make a certain class pay for their actions one way or another. 

Hades or Zeus or Poseidon could try and stop her but to no avail, they wouldn't succeed in interrupting Chloe Bourgeois' mission in eliminating Lila Rossi and her sheep. 

983 Words 

(Not edited or proofread) 

Hellooo, My Loves! It's lovely to see ya'll again. This is short but sweet and from someone else's perspective. I thought a little change would be nice, even if it's for a single chapter. 

I haven't really mentioned Chloe much in this story so I thought a whole chapter about Chloe would be nice. 

Chloe, in my opinion, has a lot of potential and is partially underrated. It's why I love Chloe redemption arc's and things like that, she may not be the best character in the actual series but in my book she can be. 

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 21 and let me know if you did or not. 

Poppadom is outt!!