Chapter 30 ;)

"Guardian, are you sure you're alright?"

The soft and concerned voice that came from the green kwami spoke up from the complete silence Marinette sat in. She was conflicted by her thoughts, was all this even going to work? Is it all going to be worth it? What happens if everything fails? But most importantly?

What would happen if Marinette fails? 

"Yeah I'm Okay Wayzz, it's just..."

She struggled to find the correct words, she helped doubting herself since she was always confident in everything she did but lately it's all she's been doing. The doubt doesn't help anything, it only makes her situation way more worse. God, she only wanted to fix everything. 

Fix the mess that she didn't even cause, the mess she was abruptly pulled into with no choice. 

It's like when your parent tells you to clean up your younger siblings mess and when you try to argue against them, they give you 'look' that makes you shut up and you end up cleaning the mess. It's practically the same thing as what Marinette is going through but this mess, if not dealt with soon, could effect more than just Paris. Marinette can prevent it from spreading out from the City of Love and she'll try her damn best to do so. 

"What happens if we lose, if I fail? When everything goes south, there'll be one last solution but at no means will I be stopped from doing it."

Wayzz stared at his guardian was curious eyes not fully understanding where she was going with this conversation.

"I understand no one has ever done it since the Miraculous were originated but we have no other choice."

A flicker of understanding came across Wayzz' s eyes as he looks up, wide-eyed at the sixteen year old. 

"Guardian, you don't mean..."

Just to mention something as bad as that, he physically feels sick and that means a lot since Kwami can't get sick but only once every few hundred years; and that's quite rare. The idea of what Marinette wants, he instantly doesn't want het to go through with it but he loves his guardian and to know she'll be at peace when Paris is terrorist free, if this allowed her to finally be at peace then so be it. 

Even if Tikki doesn't know of her plan, it makes it easier for Marinette. If the other Kwami aren't aware, then it makes everything much more easier because they don't have to argue with her, trying there best to convince her to do otherwise. 

Heaven knows how the Kwami will react but at least Marinette won't be there to see their distraught faces.

"It's exactly what I mean Wayzz. If it's not happily ever after, just make sure that-"

Marinette cuts herself off licking her lips, her eyes darting to the green kwami who floats behind her. Marinette's eyes water slightly before she blinks them away, she gives him a sturdy nod in which he returns, a silent promise being said between the two. A grim smile appears on her soft lips as she whispers to the Kwami of protection,

"Please, make sure no one forgets about me."

667 Words

(Not Edited or Proofread) 

I wasn't really in the mood to write a full on chapter with lots of detail, something small but simple like what you just read. 

This chapter may be really sad but it provides enough information to keep you children on your toes. How did you like this chapter? Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote and comment! 

Also, school finishes this Thursday so when the Easter Holidays start, expect a few more updates than usual. I'll have nothing better to do than write so I hope you guys are ready!!

In addition to this, We're finally on Chapter 30! We've come such a long way and to know I've gotten all this support really makes me happy! 

Poppadom is out but will be back soon!!