Chapter 31

Lila stared at the mix of female and male teenagers in front of her, all of them conversing together unaware of what the Italian is silently plotting. However, one thing that they all know for sure is... Marinette Dupain-Cheng won't be a problem but there's something none of them are aware of. 

Marinette Wayne is going to be a tough stain to remove once it's appeared, and there's no going back now. 

Lila sits with her so called 'friends' as they all laugh together over some joke Kim made, Lila fake laughed along with them with a forced smile since she wasn't paying attention and was actually day dreaming. If the Rossi girl was going to be honest, she never understood Kim's jokes and neither did she find them funny, for Lila it was the complete opposite and she found them stupid and dumb more than anything. 

If Lila was being more than honest, she preferred her older brothers joke's and that proves a lot since he could never make a successful one without being laughed at due to his amount of stupidity. They laughed at him, not with him. 

Big difference unless you thrive to be a comedian in the future. Then you do you boo. 

She tried to turn her full attention onto the group that sat besides and before her but something was bothering her but she wasn't sure just what exactly this 'something' was. She felt like she forgot to do something, maybe she forgot her phone back in her hotel room? 

No, she has it in her jean back pocket. 

Maybe she forgot to use her powers on someone and left them out. Oh God, if she forgot to do that then God forbid what the consequences would be. She quickly double checked and scanned her 'friends' with her green eyes that flashed a different colour for a mere second. 

No, they were all under her control and didn't even notice. 

Or maybe she didn't eat this morning... no she can clearly remember Rose bringing her a breakfast muffin before the day had fully began. Or perhaps... 

She can't actually remember if she forgot anything but it was just a gut feeling gnawing at her constantly and it was something she simply couldn't shake off. Maybe it was a warning, or maybe it was simply her paranoia but Lila would stay alert for the remainder of the day till this feeling of forgetting something disappeared. 

Only then would she relax but for now she'd just have to strap in and hold on tight because this could be a long day. 

Lila would only later find out that long would be an understatement. 

******

The planning had only just started and Marinette already wanted to go to sleep. She had tried her best the night before to get some sleep but trauma doesn't exactly help when you want to get some shut eye. Marinette can't help but wish she wasn't this traumatised because one of these nights, she really just wishes she could sleep with no nightmares or disruptions but life ain't that easy. 

Life actually seems to have a grudge against her and Marinette can't help but question why?

Marinette was scribbling a bunch of random words in her notebook, the words all none-related to one another and even in different languages because

Why not?!

Some words in French, some in English and even more. The words went from types of food, to both negative and positive adjectives, random feelings and even ended up writing some peoples names and doodled around the names to make it look like she put some sort of effort into it to make it look pretty. 

Her end product was something very chaotic yet she liked it. A small smile grazed her pink lips as she admired her notebook filled with cute doodles and random words written and scrambled all over.