Chapter 28

⚠⚠(!!Mild Warning!! It isn't too much but it all really depends on the type of person you are)⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love, Abs xx

Diana Prince, also known as Wonder Woman stood in the doorway and glanced at the bluenette with nothing but gentle expressions. 

The woman was someone Marinette knew for quite some time due to her being her dad's sort of 'colleague'.

She was also one of the many people who visited Marinette when she was sent to the hospital a few days back, they weren't able to have a one-to-one talk but it was nice seeing each other once again after a few years apart. 

Walking into the room, the first thing Diana noticed was the petite bluenette peaking from where she sat on the sofa, automatically a small but gentle smile appeared on the older woman's face but something else soon caught her attention before she could venture further into the room. 

Earlier during the day, Diana had gotten a call from Bruce asking for her to pay a visit. The call was quite vague as only a few words were said between the two adults, something that made her curious was that Marinette wanted to talk to her privately.

Diana had known Marinette for quite some time and loved her, how could someone not love her though? So when she heard of the young girls request, she had no reason to deny and that's how she found herself standing in the doorway of one of the several lounges in the Wayne Manor. 

She stood frozen for a split second before she regained her posture and moved to sit besides the teenage girl. Several pairs of eyes followed her movements, including Marinette's but she was talking to the woman to make the awkward silence less awkward

"Diana! I'm so happy you were able to come, I was afraid it would be too last minute and you'd have to come another day."

A small but permanent smile remained on her lips as she turned her body back around to fully face the female adult. 

"Don't fret Marinette, besides, I was free today and had nothing planned."

She shook her head slightly and sat with the girl, Marinette cleared her throat and made sure she sitting comfortably before she began.

"So..."

Marinette turned and looked to the few Kwami who sat with her, she took a double take upon finding a few more had arrived since the last time she looked in their direction. She eyed the group of kwami siblings and counted them mentally, twelve gods and goddess' were with her meaning there was only five missing but they were bound to join them soon. 

Marinette turned back around to face Diana who was watching the encounter intently, without anymore time being wasted, Tikki flew forward with no hesitation and inspected the superheroine with so much interest. Her big sapphire eyes looking over her features and a smile soon appearing as she spun in circles mid-air.

"Oh, it's been way too long Diana!! How much you've grown since I saw you last!" a giggle followed her sentence as she stopped her circling motions. 

Diana smiled.

"It truly has been quite some time hasn't it Tikki? How are you all?"

She looked further to the rest of the group where all seventeen Kwami sat, the only two missing were Noroo and Dusuu. Diana had the pleasure of meeting the Zodiac kwami when she was younger due to her mother being a holder of the ladybug miraculous, however she was still unaware of Paris' situation. 

Her brown brows furrowed slightly as she gave the Kwami a head count mentally, she could recall each of their names and appearances by heart but there was something missing.