Chapter 5

⚠⚠⚠ (!!Warning!! Suicide, abuse, self-harm, swearing and slight anorexia are mentioned throughout this chapter and I advise sensitive readers to be cautious reading ahead.) ⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love Abs xx

Ladybug

She may be her but the girl under the spotted mask is a total different one to the one swinging from roof to roof. She's the one that protects Paris from evil or tries to at least. She's been in this line of work for nearly 5 years now and can't imagine life without her alter ego yet she can't help but wish she never had to see all of Paris tumble down, cracking like Humpty Dumpty, none of the kings horses or men were able to put him back together again and neither can anyone for the heroine.

She's loved and lost, she's trusted and been betrayed, she's succeeded every time yet she can't help but feel she's failed.

The negative emotions are creeping in and the evil, she can't help but find peace in it. What if she just, just let go for once and maybe, just maybe everything will be alright once again? The blood, their screams, all the destruction, the trauma and being shell shocked haunts her every night. The whispers never seem to leave, taunting her none stop making sure she doesn't deserve the oxygen she breaths.

Her guard constantly up, her walls never falling, her sixth sense activated 24/7. Can she just let one go? Can she sit on the side lines like every other normal person and watch others save them? But that's the exact problem, she's not normal. She never was and never will be, it was crystal clear from day one.

Marinette

The girl had been through thick and thin, from moving across the world just to keep her and her family safe. She's lost her guardians and is left hopeless without any guidance. Where can she go now? Is there even a place for her to go and call home? Can she not be beaten up by her ex friends and a megalomaniac that won't stop till he gets his hand a pair of spotted earrings and a single ring that's Millions and Millions of years old? Like old man, stop killing these kids! Your twice their age, have more power by default and would frigging start a third world war to stop these kids saving the world and preventing you from making a reality shifting wish!

She's numb, she can't feel, no emotions, no pain, no nothing. Everything's an act, a façade of her true self, she could practically be classified as an oasis. Can she finally surrender? Can't she just let her feelings out without dealing with the consequences? Can she just let out the voices and screams that taunt her till there's nothing left? Why can't she be a normal human being that feels all the emotions and doesn't need to fight for her survival and constantly be on the run. Can she be a 16 year old girl starting college and on her way to achieving her dreams of becoming a designer?

Adrien/Chat Noir

You can easily sum him up in two words: Spineless coward. Why, you say?

He has no sense of personal space. He's delusional and stubborn in his own pervert way. He's a spoiled brat who when things don't go the way he wants, will have a full on temper tantrum till he gets it. He'll love you to bits yet he'll tell you to take the high road and abuses you both physically and mentally. If you made it clear you were in love with someone else and turned down his dates and love confessions he'd stop fulfilling his job, again being a spoiled brat.

He's oblivious and has a thick head. He really believes just because his father is rich and all he can get away with anything. Just because he was the ex Black cat hero doesn't mean he has the privilege of disrespecting the citizens who he's meant to protect and defend with all his life.