!!Bonus Chapter!!

So, there have been several questions that have gone unanswered and the epilogue had all its lights on Marinette like it should but throughout the book I've failed to mention a few details like a lot of aftermath and how our favourite girl got her justice against her enemies. 

Well here I am with a bonus chapter with what I hope will satisfy all your needs :) 

!!Warning!! This chapter may include subjects and terms that may be worrying for sensitive readers so beware before reading ahead however, they aren't even as bad as the rest of the book so I think you'll be fine but otherwise please do enjoy this very long chapter!!!! 

Alya Cesaire unscrewed the cap of her paper coffee cup and took a quick look inside before tossing it away in the nearest bin once finding she had finished the caffeinated liquid. The brunette let out a harsh sigh as she shook her long locks which she had dyed the ends a deep red which replaced the orange she once had back in high school. 

She sat in a white tank top and denim shorts, a purple and grey flannel wrapped around her waist, it had been a quick pick and super last minute but she couldn't really care any less about her appearance when she had much more important things to think about. Her round black glasses sat on her nose and her prescription had gotten much worse over the years but there wasn't much she could do to change about that and she had been wearing the spectacles for such a long time that they no longer bothered her. 

She sat on a bench in a park which was a thirty minute walk from her house, it wasn't too far considering she would walk past here every morning to get to work and would past it on the way back too. Alya worked two jobs, one as a waitress at her mothers high class restaurant and the other was as a clerk at the supermarket a block away from her apartment.

She had moved out of her parents apartment around one and a half years ago and shared it with one of work buddies from the supermarket and the two of them all shared rent which they could all together afford. 

The apartment was just an average flat with a nice interior, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a small kitchen and living room; they were happy with the arrangement despite the apartment block being in one of the poorer parts of Paris.

The supermarket was in the same area but it was busy quite often and when Alya was working there she was always busy doing something. However, the restaurant her mother made when she left her head chef position at the Grand Paris Hotel was in the more well off parts of Paris, it was in an area where a lot of tourists would come along with some celebrities due to its many recommendations. 

With no more magical maniac terrorising the city, people were exposed to what was happening and initially they were shocked but more people definitely started visiting more often whether they were famous in status or not. 

The Parisian citizens were able to live in peace once the evil that once infected their streets had been demolished and their emotions ran as wild as they could without there being any consequences, all of Paris was over the moon with their living conditions but they would never forget the trauma they all had to go through. It's also why a lot of them started and some still are going to therapy for it. 

The park Alya had been sitting in was a place she didn't go in a lot because she only ever came to this area for work but when she did it would be on her day offs and with her very few friends she still had.

The Martiniquan Creole-French had nothing better to do today and had only been sitting on the wooden park bench for five minutes before she noticed something in the corner of her eyes. 

The scene had taken all the breath out of her lungs and she immediately stood from her sitting position, pulling her hand purse in a tight grip due to the sheer amount of shock. Alya stared and her mouth went completely dry ignoring the fact she had just finished her coffee not even two minutes ago.