5. 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚

"What the fuck..." I whispered to myself after I landed in front of the school gates, in front of me stood a shit ton of people and reporters were standing and trying to ask students questions as they entered the school.

"Shit.." I sighed and tried to push through the crowd, "E-excuse me- I need to pass through-" I said as I tried to weave my way through, but unfortunately someone recognized me. "Miss Takami! Can you please tell us how All Might is as a teacher?!" Implored one of the reporters shoving her microphone towards my face. "Uh- I need to leave for class I'm sorry-" I tried to say, but she persisted. "It won't take long, just a minute!" Look I'm all for being polite, but this lady sure was getting on my nerves.

"Uh.. he's great!" I said with a nervous smile, "Everyone is looking forward to another interview with you and your brother, what are your thoughts?!" I gulped, this is getting annoying as hell. I started spreading my wings to try to make a quick escape, but Aizawa's hand interrupted me.

He squeezed my shoulder and drew me closer "I'll handle this, you can go to class now." He mumbled, I nodded. "Thanks," And with that I sped to the class. I opened the door to the classroom and entered, I walked towards my desk and plopped down with a loud sigh. "Yo y/n, what's up?" Greeted Kaminari as he leaned against my desk.

"These damn reporters man... Always up in people's business.." I grumbled, he nodded in agreement. "They've been crowding the school gates for two days now." He stated, "I know, I mean if U.A. wanted to make a statement they would've made one by now.."

Our little conversation got interrupted by Mr. Aizawa coming in to start the lesson. We all returned to our desk as Aizawa began the lesson. "Good work on yesterday's combat training, I saw the video and the results." Aizawa started, he looked towards me and Bakugou.

"Bakugou, Takami, you're talented. But you need better team work." He stated, he shifted his gaze to Midoriya. "And Midoriya," He said, making the boy jump. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" Midoriya stared at his desk with a shameful look in his emerald eyes.

"You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." He stated, Midoriya looked back up with a hopeful smile. "Feel a sense of urgency Midoriya." He finished. "Yes sir!"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you decide or a class representative." And with that the class erupted with shouts of 'pick me!' and 'I want to be class representative!' I sighed, closed my eyes and laid my head on my desk, too much responsibility for my liking.

My little nap got interrupted by Iida's voice silencing the class. "Silence please! It is a job with serious responsibility of leading others! It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it! If we want to use democracy to decide who will hold the position, then we should hold an election to choose one!"

"What do you think Mr. Aizawa?" He asked, "I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over." he simply stated while zipping himself up into his sleeping bag, to be honest I wanted to ask him if he had a spare one that I could borrow.

After a while of voting the results were ready to be revealed. At the top stood Midoriya with 3 votes and right under his name stood Yaoyorozu with 2. "Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" shouted an angry Bakugou, I smirked.

"Well it's better than voting for you." I retorted, his head shot back to look at me. "What did you say?!" I rolled my eyes, he's always looking for trouble isn't he? "Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu." Stated Aizawa with a bored voice.

Homeroom was over and it was time for lunch and I was sitting with Aoyama. "So who did you vote for y/n?" he asked while grating cheese over his pasta. "Yaoyorozu." I responded, he raised his eyebrows "Really...? I thought you'd vote for someone else.." he said while giving me a smug look. I gave him a questioning look. "Who do you have in mind?" I asked while sipping on my water. "I don't know... maybe Todoroki.." he smirked. I choked on my water.